Top Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Quick friendly service. I'm a repeat customer. They always remember how I like my soup and my rice. "
"Fast, friendly, not as greasy as others, good portion size"
January 5, 2013

No good \r The service in this restaurant is different from customer to customer. I was treated rudely and so were some others. When it was time to order I was asked, "What do you want?" Some received the same treatment and a few were…
November 11, 2007

Best Chinese in Monroe

My husband and I, along with the rest of our office, really enjoy their food! Weekly, we find ourselves ordering lunch to go. We haven't found a bigger value for lunch....a dinner sized meal for under $6! Decor is minimal, clean. …
November 3, 2006

Top Wok great lunches

Love the Hot & Sour Soup at the Top Wok. Went here for lunch and had the soup along with mongolian beef and fried rice. Excellent price, quantity and flavor. Check it out!

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Top Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/30/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 7/26/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/25/2016 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2016 A diner from Monroe, WA tried it.

• 3/08/2016 A diner from Monroe, WA tried it.

• 3/01/2016 A diner from Monroe, WA tried it.

• 2/25/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 1/15/2016 A diner from Bothell, WA tried it.

• 1/08/2016 A diner from Concord, CA tried it.

• 8/06/2015 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Top Wok Monroe Menu, Top Wok Monroe, Top Wok Monroe Wa Menu, Top Wok Monroe Wa, Top Wok Menu, Top Wok, and Top Wok Menu Monroe Wa.