1000 N Miami Blvd

Top's China

Neighborhoods: East Durham
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Reasonable prices, great food"
""
"Good"
"Love"
"The food where delicious and I the employee are friendly...."
"The chicken wings"
"Everything good"
"Great food"
"The food is great!!! Its just the Chinese people behind counter have bad attitude and say hurry up and buy!! "
"Good hot ass food"
"Close to my house and good food."
"Good food."
"Foods good and they are quick."
"Best Chinese food in Durham and fast service."
"I love tops china thats only Chinese place I eat at."
"Fast service"
"When I walk in to order, they already know what I want and how my family likes it. They are really nice people and I can never get enough of the food. Thanks again guy's. "
Cons
"Need to expand"
"I don't like the black men that sit in there and stare at my daughters trying to date them they are underage!!"
"Chicken fried harder"
"More duck sauce please. LOL. Just joking. N/A..."
Comments
"Great"
"I highly recommend this place to all my friends and family and I would love to also recommend it anyone else as well Food is timely. If mistakes are made they are corrected as soon as possible! Never had a problem even with the takeout oorder"
  • 6/12/2018

• 4/10/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/22/2018

• 3/07/2018

A diner from Durham, NC tried it.

• 2/26/2018

A dining patron from Stone Mountain, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 1/23/2018

• 1/22/2018

A dining patron from Lakeside, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/02/2018

• 12/25/2017

A dining patron from Durham, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/14/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

September 5, 2008

Union Baptist Church Couples Ministry

Top's China received a low rating for sanitation this summer. In the past, we have enjoyed their General Tso's chicken and Moo Goo Gai Pan but afraid to order recently because of the low rating.

Chinese Asian Seafood

Top's China  Restaurant Reviews

Top's China is located near the cities of Durham County and Shannon Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Tops China Durham, Nc, Top China Durham, Tops China Durham Nc, Top China In Durham Nc, Top China Durham Nc, Tops China Durham, Top's China Durham, Nc, Top China Restaurant, Durham, Nc, and Top China.