Torero's Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Cafe

July 28, 2010

Terrible

I was disgusted buy the service and food here. I was poorly attended and the food was cold and wasn't good at all. The other restaurant is way better so I just don't come here any more. They do give a lot of food but it's nasty and way to…
January 6, 2009

Awesome Food!!!

My family LOVES this place. Their food is awesome!! we used to go there almost every friday night. My husbands favorite thing to eat is the salsa & chips. Also on mondays through thursdays, kids eat free with one adult. I love that. The…
January 3, 2009

EXCELLENT

I love this place. I would eat here every night if I could. The prices are excellent, the servings are huge and the food is oh so delicious. The staff is down to earth.

6/12/2018

A dining patron from Lenoir, NC tried Timberland Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/03/2018

A diner from US tried Old Country Club Steak House.

2/23/2018

A dining patron from Greensboro, NC tried Old Country Club Steak House.

1/26/2018

A Grill food lover from Holly Springs, NC tried Stuart's Family Grill.

12/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried Golden Grill Asian Bistro and liked it.

12/10/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Papa John's Pizza.

11/21/2017

A dining patron from US tried Golden Corral and liked it. They liked the food.

11/12/2017

A diner from Roxboro, NC tried Domino's Pizza and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/07/2017

A diner from US tried Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/29/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Stuart's Family Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Lunch Delivery

Torero's Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Torrero's, Roxboro, Menu and Toreros Roxboro Nc Menu.