7716 Maple Ave
Merchantville, NJ 08109

Tortilla Press Cantina

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Cafe

Tortilla Press Cantina is a Mexican, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

The Tortilla Press Cantina is one of my...

The Tortilla Press Cantina is one of my favorite hangouts in the area. The menu is geared more towards casual & very reasonably priced fare but don’t take that as unsophisticated or dumbed-down bar food. This is fun, flavorful food that’s fun to share around the table with a group of friends and a steady flow of drinks. Seating around the bar & in the dining area is roomy & comfortable. There are a few booths if you prefer your privacy but most of the restaurant is quite open.

The wait staff is attentive & fast, & the manager & owner are regularly checking in to see if you’re enjoying yourselves. With a menu that features chipotle wings, arroz con pollo, a fantastic oven roasted chicken & crabpepper soup, how can you not?

A lot of local SJ restaurants have been putting out special menus & TPC is no exception. In addition to daily specials, they have special themed menus every few weeks. The most recent was a homestyle classic menu, which was amazing.

The other factor that makes this a favorite is its location, less than a mile from the Cherry Hill mall but much easier to get to & park. I know Annie mentioned there not being many parking spots but the TPC lot is actually attached to a giant lot so parking isnt a problem.

mondica photo

mondica

Sicklerville, NJ

Yum!

We have been there a few times now and I am always just so impressed with how delicious the food is! The bar in front is fantastic, I highly recommend the Sangria!!! The restaurant inside is beautiful and the service is excellent. My favorite thing to order is the chicken fajitas!

Chicken Fajitas

My favorite! The chicken is seasoned perfectly! Huge portions!

Zendog photo

Zendog

Philadelphia, PA

Not really Mexican Food

I am not a usual fan of Mexican food, but I was shopping with my girlfriend and she recommended this place near the Cherry Hill Mall. (I refuse to eat “Mall Food.”) I was not in a ‘tortilla’ mood despite the name of the place, so I had the pork with peanuts dish. It was a great surprise, juicy and loaded with favor. Obviously from the atmosphere inside it was not a Mexican fast food place. A bit more money that those chain Mexican restaurants also. For dessert I had a rich chocolate brownie thing and coffee ice cream nice finish…

Pork and Peanuts

I had the pork with peanuts dish. It was a great surprise, juicy and loaded with favor. I will have to get this dish when ever we go to the mall.

cubanita5 photo

cubanita5

Lindenwold, NJ

Delicioso!

As my friends and I entered, we were greeted with a smile. The decor was quite cool and pleasing, and there was ample seating. While sitting at the bar, we were served their delicious signature margaritas. The bartender was very friendly to every patron. Our food came out quickly and hot. The servings were generous. I enjoyed a chicken and sweet potato burrito. I believe it also had avocado, beans,some greens-whatever was in it was fantastic! It was served with 2 sides-rice and veggies. One friend ordered the Ceviche, which she greatly enjoyed. The only problem I found was the parking situation..there aren’t very many spots, but overall, a great experience!

Mexican Dinner Lunch
Sat 03:30PM - 01:00AM
Tue-Fri 11:00AM - 11:30PM
Sun 03:30PM - 10:00PM
tpcantina photo
tpcantina, the Chef-Owner, says:

Intensely fresh flavors, unique daily specials, margaritas made with freshly squeezed limes & a vibrant, fun atmosphere make this Mexican influenced restaurant the newest gem on the South Jersey dining scene. The moderately priced menu offers a wide variety of appetizers, salads, soups & entrees. Classic Mexican favorites team up with American style meats cooked with fresh chilies & other Mexican herbs & spices. The lounge area serves appetizers as well as drinks. Guacamole in three flavors…spicy & flavorful ceviche and an array of beers on tap join the fresh fruit & lime margaritas that are the restaurant’s signature. Tortilla Press Cantina offers casual dining for both large and small parties with menus customized to suit all tastes.

From CityGrid:

Tortilla Press Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Tortilla Press Cantina is located near the cities of Pennsauken Twp, Pennsauken, Pennsauken Township, Golden Triangle, and Morrisville.
People found this by searching for: Tortilla Press Merchantville, Tortilla Press Maple Shade, Tortilla Press Cantina Merchantville, Tortilla Press Maple Shade Nj, Tortia Shading, Tortilla Press Cantina, Tortilla Press Pennsauken, and Tortilla Press Cantina Reviews.