703 Haddon Ave
Collingswood, NJ 08108-3711

Tortilla Press

Cuisine: Mexican, Latin American, Lunch

Pros
"Great weekend brunch and very good service. Reasonable prices."
Cons
"A little loud."
  • 8/06/2014

Pros
    Great weekend brunch and very good service. Reasonable prices.
    Cons
    A little loud.
dayresidew photo

dayresidew

Collingswood, NJ

Hit or miss

I’ve dined at Tortilla Press numerous times over the past few years, and for me it’s hit or miss.

The good: their pulled pork entree is my favorite thing on the menu – always delicious. it’s also fun to bring a few friends and a bottle of tequila and order a pitcher of their homemade margarita mix. I also like that they change the menus with the seasons and have a lot of special events.

The bad: for a Mexican restaurant, their Mexican food isn’t that spectacular. The quesadillas are okay, but nothing I couldn’t make myself at home. I also ordered the ceviche here once and was not at all impressed… the fish didn’t seem very fresh.

The atmosphere is festive but a bit dated. The waitstaff are usually very friendly and attentive, so no complaints there. Overall I’d say it’s worth checking out, but not my favorite place in Collingswood.

Mexican Dinner Latin American

Tortilla Press  Restaurant Reviews

Tortilla Press is located near the cities of Haddon Twp, W Colls, Haddon Township, Golden Triangle, and Woodlynne.
People found this by searching for: Food Door Delivery 08108, Sapori Trattoria, Can You Bring Tequiila To Tortilla Press Collingswood, Tortilla Press Homemade Margarita Mix, Tortilla Press Collingswood Kid Menu, Il Fiore Collingswood, and Tortilla Press Collingswood.