179 Main St
Port Washington, NY 11050

Toscanini

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Breakfast

Toscanini is a Italian, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

• 1/26/2014

An Asian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Goodeater1018 photo

Goodeater1018

Salem, NY

Awesome Italian

I went to a birthday dinner there and everyone’s dish was great. I ordered the stuffed artichoke to share with some one. It was the best stuffed artichoke I have ever eaten. My dining companion said the same thing. We are going back to order our own.

Chicken Gismonda

The chicken was tender and very flavorful. I’d def. Order it again! Everyone in our party loved their entree.

Italian Parking Catering

Toscanini  Restaurant Reviews

Toscanini is located near the cities of Baxter Estates, Sands Point, Port Washington North, Plandome, and Manorhaven.
People found this by searching for: Toscanini In Port Washington, Toscanini Restaurant Port Washington, Toscannini Port Washingtn, Toscanini Port Washington Menu, Toscanini Restaurant Week Menu Portbwashington,Ny, Toscanini Restaurant, Port. Washington, Ny, Toscanini Restaurant Port Washington Ny, and Toscanini Port Washington.