824 Main St
Pennsburg, PA 18073-1634

Tosco's Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Kid's Menu, Catering

"I have no idea what I walk into, I will stay with the more old fashioned real family pizzerias in town, food & service just treated like I was another dollar ! Never again !!!! They need to pipe down just a little "
  • 8/07/2016

An Italian chowhound from Bally, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/03/2014

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/04/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/16/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/30/2013

An Italian food lover from Quakertown, PA tried it and liked it.

• 5/12/2013

An Italian chowhound from Montréal, QC tried it and liked it.

February 14, 2010

Tosco's is Delectable

Tosco's is with out a doubt the best pizza in the Valley, period.. Anyone who thinks Pizza Como's (PC PUB) can even come close has lost all taste buds and knowledge of the definition of service. Tosco's is excellent every time I eat…
September 24, 2005

Tosco's is our Favorite!

I was lucky enough to work within a few miles of Tosco's, so I have had countless lunches there. It's our office favorite for takeout! They have all sorts of varieties of pizzas, from regular, to barbecue chicken, to caesar salad pizza,…

Italian Pizza Places Kid's Menu

Tosco's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tosco's Restaurant is located near the cities of East Greenville, Red Hill, Palm, and Marlborough.
People found this by searching for: Tasco Pizza, Toscos Pennsburg Menu, Tosco East Greenville Lunch Menu, Toscos Pennsburg, Tasco Restaurant Pennsburg, Tosco's Restaurant Pennsburg, Pa, Tosco Redhill, and Tosco's Milford, Pa.