Tosi's

Cuisine: Italian, American, European

Tosi's is a Italian, American, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The service, the whitefish was the best tonight"
"Just my favorite restaurant "
"Friendly staff. Excellent service. Every dish we've had has been excellent ranging from crab legs, beef wellington, veal dishes, pastas and pizza. Ad"
Cons
"We had to wait to be seated, but who thought Tosi's would be so busy on a Tuesday evening. We should make reservations. Worth the wait!"
"Not sure "
Comments
"Relax and enjoy your experience here."
  • 7/14/2017

An Italian food lover from Royal Oak, MI tried it.

• 3/28/2017

An Italian chowhound from Danville, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The service, the whitefish was the best tonight
    Cons
    Comments
    Relax and enjoy your experience here.
  • 9/22/2016

A diner from Saint Joseph, MI tried it.

• 7/01/2016

An Italian chowhound from Saint Joseph, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Just my favorite restaurant
    Cons
    Not sure
  • 7/11/2015

An Italian chowhound from Stevensville, MI tried it and liked it.

• 12/18/2015

An Italian chowhound from Chesterton, IN tried it.

• 10/22/2015

An Italian chowhound from Grayslake, IL tried it.

• 8/19/2015

A diner from Portland, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/30/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

AMAZING

I have not lived in Michican for almost 20 years – yet this is the one place I always want to go to when I head home.

Great place, in all ways. They have two dishes I’ve NEVER seen anyplace else – the Malfati and the Zucchini flowers. I actually buy extra of the Malfati, freeze it, and take it on the plan back with me, I like it so much!

August 22, 2008

very nice dining experience

Tosi's is a wonderful place to go for a special evening out! \r Very nice atmosphere, good food, a little pricey. The menu offers a nice variety, some unique dishes.

Italian Parking Delivery

Tosi's  Restaurant Reviews

Tosi's is located near the cities of Eagle River and Kedzie.
People found this by searching for: Tosi's Menu, Tosis Stevensville, Tosi's Restaurant Stevensville Mi, Zuchinni Flowers Served At Tossi Restaurant, Tosi's, Tosis.Com, Tosi's Stevensville, and Tosi Stevensville.