Tosi's

Cuisine: Italian, American, European

Tosi's is a Italian, American, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The service, the whitefish was the best tonight"
"Just my favorite restaurant "
"Friendly staff. Excellent service. Every dish we've had has been excellent ranging from crab legs, beef wellington, veal dishes, pastas and pizza. Ad"
Cons
"We had to wait to be seated, but who thought Tosi's would be so busy on a Tuesday evening. We should make reservations. Worth the wait!"
"Not sure "
Comments
"Relax and enjoy your experience here."
StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

AMAZING

I have not lived in Michican for almost 20 years – yet this is the one place I always want to go to when I head home.

Great place, in all ways. They have two dishes I’ve NEVER seen anyplace else – the Malfati and the Zucchini flowers. I actually buy extra of the Malfati, freeze it, and take it on the plan back with me, I like it so much!

Italian Parking Delivery

Tosi's  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/28/2017 A diner from Danville, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The service, the whitefish was the best tonight
    Cons
    Comments
    Relax and enjoy your experience here.
  • 9/22/2016 A diner from Saint Joseph, MI tried it.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Saint Joseph, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Just my favorite restaurant
    Cons
    Not sure
  • 7/11/2015 A diner from Stevensville, MI tried it and liked it.

• 12/18/2015 A diner from Chesterton, IN tried it.

• 10/22/2015 A diner from Grayslake, IL tried it.

• 8/19/2015 A diner from Portland, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/30/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/07/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Tosi's is located near the cities of Eagle River and Kedzie.
People found this by searching for: Tosi's Menu, Tosi Stevensville, Tosis Stevensville, Tosi's, Zuchinni Flowers Served At Tossi Restaurant, Tosi's Stevensville, and Tosi's Restaurant Stevensville Mi.