Tosi's

Cuisine: Italian, American, European

Tosi's is a Italian, American, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food and service are the best in the world and I've eaten in the finest German restaurants in Germany the finest Italian restauraants in Italy, and the finest Asian restaurants throughout the Far East. The ambience is warm and friendly and when you a"
"The service, the whitefish was the best tonight"
"Just my favorite restaurant "
"Friendly staff. Excellent service. Every dish we've had has been excellent ranging from crab legs, beef wellington, veal dishes, pastas and pizza. Ad"
Cons
"The only con about this place is that I have to drive 1200 miles to eat here, but I do it often."
"We had to wait to be seated, but who thought Tosi's would be so busy on a Tuesday evening. We should make reservations. Worth the wait!"
"Not sure "
Comments
"Dan is a Master! He has studied what it takes to make a restaurant this good and works hard to ensure consistency. Just watch him in action. You will see him add the little touches that far exceed any other restaurant, but you have to be very observant"
"Relax and enjoy your experience here."
  • 11/23/2017

• 7/14/2017

An Italian food lover from Royal Oak, MI tried it.

• 3/28/2017

An Italian food lover from Danville, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The service, the whitefish was the best tonight
    Cons
    Comments
    Relax and enjoy your experience here.
  • 9/22/2016

A dining patron from Saint Joseph, MI tried it.

• 7/01/2016

An Italian chowhound from Saint Joseph, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Just my favorite restaurant
    Cons
    Not sure
  • 7/11/2015

A diner from Stevensville, MI tried it and liked it.

• 12/18/2015

A diner from Chesterton, IN tried it.

• 10/22/2015

A diner from Grayslake, IL tried it.

• 8/19/2015

An Italian chowhound from Portland, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/30/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

AMAZING

I have not lived in Michican for almost 20 years – yet this is the one place I always want to go to when I head home.

Great place, in all ways. They have two dishes I’ve NEVER seen anyplace else – the Malfati and the Zucchini flowers. I actually buy extra of the Malfati, freeze it, and take it on the plan back with me, I like it so much!

August 22, 2008

very nice dining experience

Tosi's is a wonderful place to go for a special evening out! \r Very nice atmosphere, good food, a little pricey. The menu offers a nice variety, some unique dishes.

Italian Parking Delivery

Tosi's  Restaurant Reviews

Tosi's is located near the cities of Eagle River and Kedzie.
People found this by searching for: Tosi's, Tosi's Restaurant Stevensville Mi, Zuchinni Flowers Served At Tossi Restaurant, Tosi's Restaurant, 4337 Ridge Rd, Stevensville, Mi 49127, Tosi's Stevensville, Tosi's Menu, and Tosi Stevensville.