6020 Pacific Ave Se
Lacey, WA 98503

Toto's Teriyaki

Cuisine: Japanese, Pan Asian, Korean

Pros
"Good food"
"chicken teriyaki"
"The nice couple that own it know my boyfriend and I by name and are always ready to make any special changes he or I want for our food! They have a great stamp card program and they know exactly how to make you feel right at home! The food is SUPERB. I&#3"
Cons
"chicken teriyaki"
"There are no cons."
  • 4/06/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Lacey, WA tried it.

• 11/04/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Olympia, WA tried it.

• 3/21/2015

A Japanese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/02/2014

Pros
    Good food
  • 1/18/2014

A Japanese food lover from Seoul, 11 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    chicken teriyaki
    Cons
    chicken teriyaki
  • 11/03/2013

A Pizza food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There are no cons.

Japanese Pan Asian Korean

Toto's Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Oddset Menu, Toto's Teriyaki, Totos Teriyaki Lacey Wa Menu, Totos Teriyaki, Totos Teriyaki Menu, Totos Teriyaki Lacey, Toto Teriyaki Lacey, Totos Teriyaki Lacey Wa, and Totos Teriyaki Hours.