Toto's Teriyaki

Cuisine: Japanese, Pan Asian, Korean

Pros
"Good food"
"chicken teriyaki"
"The nice couple that own it know my boyfriend and I by name and are always ready to make any special changes he or I want for our food! They have a great stamp card program and they know exactly how to make you feel right at home! The food is SUPERB. I&#3"
Cons
"chicken teriyaki"
"There are no cons."

Japanese Pan Asian Korean

Toto's Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/04/2015 A diner from Olympia, WA tried it.

• 3/21/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/02/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
  • 1/18/2014 A diner from Seoul, 11 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    chicken teriyaki
    Cons
    chicken teriyaki
  • 11/03/2013 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    There are no cons.
People found this by searching for: Totos Teriyaki Lacey Wa, Totos Teriyaki Lacey, Totos Teriyaki Lacey Wa Menu, Totos Teriyaki Hours, Toto's Teriyaki, Totos Teriyaki, and Totos Teriyaki Menu.