2315 S University Dr
Davie, FL 33324-5838

Tower Deli & Diner, Inc.

(Near the intersection of S University Dr and S 2300 Block)

Cuisine: Deli, Kid's Menu, Catering

Tower Deli & Diner, Inc. is a Deli, Kid's Menu, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Whether you are craving for an appetizer, food starter, main dish, or dessert, Tower Deli can satisfy your hunger. Their menu covers desserts, pastries, all-day breakfast with additions, different sandwiches, a variety of salads, cold pasta, and party tra"
"I just want to let everyone know how fantastic the Tower Deli is! Their food is delicious which keeps me coming back for more, and their entire staff is very kind. Every time I visit, I always end up ordering something different just because there are so "
Comments
"I want to take this opportunity to thank Tower Deli for making my event remarkable. Last week, I held a surprise party for my sister. As I was calculating the time and prospective guests, I decided to hire a caterer. Luckily, one of a friend recommended T"
  • 11/07/2018

A dining patron from PH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2018

Lisavargasnow tried it, liked it, and rated it . Lisavargasnow liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 1/06/2016

A dining patron from Baguio City, A4 tried it.

• 3/19/2015

A Deli food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/31/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/02/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/18/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/26/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/17/2013

A Deli food lover from Catonsville, MD tried it.

mizew4 photo

mizew4

Fort Lauderdale, FL

excellent customer service

I can’t believe I never Tower Deli before! It has become my new favourite lunch spot. I loved everything about the place and I constantly bring my friends and family here. The food is always fresh and delicious. They also have excellent customer service. Their entire staff is friendly and they make me feel at home. I highly recommend this place if you are looking to sit down and enjoy a meal or if you are on the go. See you soon!

Deli Takeout Kid's Menu

Tower Deli & Diner, Inc.  Restaurant Reviews

Tower Deli & Diner, Inc. is located near the cities of Cooper City.
People found this by searching for: Tower Deli Glen Burnie Maryland, Tower Deli In Glen Burnie, Tower Deli Glen Burnie Menu, Deli At Empire Towers In Glen Burnie Md, Tower Deli Glen Burnie Md, Tower Deli Glen Burnie, and Tower Deli Menu.