Town Line Diner Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Town Line Diner Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great staff, very friendly as long as you respect them as well"
"Horrible service, horrible food and a rude mngr. Will never go back."
Cons
"Everything was terrible. Very slow service. Order was not right and we were overcharged on our bill. Food was bad."
Comments
"Not worth it."
ElleCasey photo

ElleCasey

Wethersfield, CT

Never Eating Here Again

Yesterday, a friend and I went to eat at this place for a simple lunch. She ordered a salad and I ordered a grilled cheese and fries.
Now first off, her salad looked and tasted like soggy lettuce with some not-so-fresh blue cheese dressing. My sandwich (a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato) was about $7.95, NOT including the fries!
The ketchup bottle we used literally exploded from being over heated in the sun light, that I can forgive, we got a new bottle, and it was fine. EXCEPT the new ketchup tasted like it was watered down! It tasted like bleach water. YUCK.
The waitress took forever with the check because apparently most of the staff are not allowed to use the cash register? Am I the only one who thinks that’s a bit ridiculous?
For some reason my friend still wanted to get dessert on the way out, so she gets some apple pie, it tasted like it had been sitting in that showcase for weeks! It was like eating cardboard.
So maybe I’d recommend this to someone who’d like a meal that tastes like recycled food for about ten times what it’s worth.

Grilled Cheese with Tomato

Pretty much average, nothing that spectacular. But it was over $7.00, not even including the fries ABSOLUTELY ridiculous.

MatthewBurke photo

MatthewBurke

Wethersfield, CT

Good for a quick meal. Not spectacular in any sense of t...

Good for a quick meal.
Not spectacular in any sense of the word

November 30, 2008

Great for a late night meal....

my friends and I used to come here late at night for a snack and always had a good experience. Great prices and fast service. My favorite is the Corned Beef Rueben. mmm

American Good For Kids Parking

Town Line Diner Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/18/2015 A diner from Berlin, CT tried it.

• 12/12/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 12/02/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great staff, very friendly as long as you respect them as well
  • 7/27/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Horrible service, horrible food and a rude mngr. Will never go back.
    Cons
    Comments
    Not worth it.
  • 4/28/2013 A diner from Newington, CT tried it and liked it.

• 3/25/2013 A diner from Jericho, NY tried it and didn't like it.

Town Line Diner Restaurant is located near the cities of South Glastonbury.
People found this by searching for: Town Line Diner, Town Line Dinener, Town Line Diner Rocky Hill, Town Line Diner Rocky Hill Ct, Town Line Diner Menu, Town Line Diner Rocky Hill Ct Menu, Town Line Diner Wethersfield Ct, and Town Diner Wethersfield.