Towne Stove and Spirits

Neighborhoods: Back Bay
Cuisine: Fusion, Breakfast, Lunch

October 12, 2011

Very poor customer service

I was so disappointed last night when I went to Towne - a place I frequented almost every Friday night last winter. The front bar staff was so rude, snobby, unprofessional, spent more time flirting with male customers, checking their…
November 7, 2010

Towne hits it

Spectacular space, Lydia & Jasper have teamed up to make a destination restaurant. Lobster popovers are addicting, wood fired rotisserie rib roast brings "prime rib" to a new level, whole grilled whole fish mediteranian style. Lots of…
October 13, 2010

Manager is an Ass

I like the concept and the atmosphere but the front door manager (tall, skinny face) is an ass. Loose the attitude and take care of your patrons. Understandably people try to get in without waiting but if you actually listen to what they…

Uni

Lunch in Back Bay-Beacon Hill

The Pour House

Pub Food in Back Bay-Beacon Hill

10/18/2017

A dining patron from Bristol, CT tried Sun Pizza in Franklin Field North.

10/12/2017

A Thai chowhound from Boston, MA tried Brown Sugar Cafe in Allston.

10/12/2017

A dining patron from Waltham, MA tried Tim's Tavern (CLOSED) in South End.

10/11/2017

A Catering chowhound from Boston, MA tried Liberty Bell Roast Beef in D Street - West Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A Cafe food lover from Cumberland, RI tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from US tried Anh Hong.

10/07/2017

A Cafe food lover from Bogor, 30 tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Dorchester, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The parking lot was littered with trash. When I got inside, the floor inside was littered with trash. The woman at counter was NOT interested in me, the customer. I had to ask her to serve me. I received incorrect order and never saw a smile, or heard a t
Cons
Comments
Worst experience I have had in a long time. I was polite because I had my grandson. I really wanted to say something.
10/05/2017

A Thai food lover from US tried Smile Thai Noodles in Brighton.

10/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Boston, MA tried La Parrilla Restaurant in Columbia Point.

Back Bay Fusion Breakfast
Tips
  • Three dining rooms can be found behind and above the boisterous front bar. On the ground level, one dining room sits between the Prudential Plaza and the second bar. Up one level is a slightly quieter dining room that looks onto the glassed-in open kitchen and wood-fired stoves and rotisserie. The front dining room faces Boylston and is the quietest of the three.
  • Outdoor seating adds 80 seats to the 300 in the dining rooms. The glassed-in Solarium is heated for winter dining on Prudential Plaza.
  • Enter from the Boylston Street side of the Hynes Convention Center or through the second level of the Hynes.
New York Pizza

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Towne Stove and Spirits  Restaurant Reviews

Towne Stove and Spirits is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Towne Boston Menu, Towne Stove And Spirits Boston, Town And Spirit Boston, Towne Stove Boston, Towne Restaurant Boston, Towne Stove And Spirits Menu, Towne Stove And Spirits Restaurant Boston, and Towne Stove And Spirits.