7720 N Wickham Rd
Melbourne, FL 32940

Toyo Sushi

Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian

Toyo Sushi is a Sushi, Japanese, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 10/25/2015

A diner from Melbourne, FL tried it.

• 1/01/2014

A Sushi food lover from Melbourne, FL tried it.

• 6/16/2013

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it and liked it.

tleser photo

tleser

Melbourne, FL

Best sushi I've had in S. Brevard

Toyo is a delightful place to dine at whether it’s for lunch or dinner. The ambiance inside is quite elegant and the prices are also very reasonable.

Most importantly the food is delicious! Having been a recent convert to the world of sushi I can’t say I’ve tried them all in the Melbourne area but Toyo is definitely the best out of the 5 or so places I’ve been to so there really is no reason to try others.

My wife also like the menu and she is not a sushi eater. Although I’ve heard that the place by Aurora is “the best” I’ve had no reason to try it yet, Toyo has the most fresh and flavorful sushi there’s no reason to go elsewhere. I must also add, just in case some of you don’t take this for granted, that the freshness and flavor of the pickled ginger and wasabi is also noticeably better here too.

sweetanne123 photo

sweetanne123

Melbourne, FL

good fresh sushi

Best sushi I tested in brevard, but can be quite expensive! our last meals for 2 ppl was $40 min.

Sushi Delivery Japanese

Toyo Sushi  Restaurant Reviews

Toyo Sushi is located near the cities of Indialantic, West Melbourne, and Melbourne Beach.
People found this by searching for: Toyo Restaurant Melbourne Fl, Sushi Places That Deliver Near Me, Toyo Sushi Melbourne, Sushi Melbourne Fl, Toyo Melbourne Fl, Toyo Melbourne, Toyo Suntree Florida, and Toyo Restaurant Melbourne.