11861 Palm Beach Blvd Suite 101
Fort Myers, FL 33905

Tramontana's Italian Grille

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Pizza

Tramontana's Italian Grille is a Italian, Gluten Free, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 2/19/2015

An Italian food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Traveler2010 photo

Traveler2010

Naples, FL

Unbelievably Rude

My wife and I and another couple went for dinner and I had been there several times before and although the service and management were not that of a fine restaurant we liked the food. We are both on the Ideal Protein diet so we ordered the Filet Mignon medium rare and just spinach, the chef refused to give us a double order of vegetable after the waitress suggested it because we weren’t taking the other sides. Both steaks came out medium well and very dry, my wife decided to eat it because she had just got off a plane and was very hungry, for $29 I sent mine back. A short while latter the waitress came out and said the chef owner would be out to talk with us. A few minutes latter she came to the table with her purse over her shoulder crying saying the chef had yelled at her because I sent my steak back and she was leaving and never coming back!
The steak re-appeared and it was still overcooked and dry. It was obvious that it wasn’t cooked at a high enough temperature to sear it and look in the moistness.
I think they should stick to pizza as he has no idea how to treat an employee or a customer.
We just bought a home next door at Verandah and I will do everything possible to tell everyone to avoid the place.
4 Ever Gone!

VWM photo

VWM

Coatesville, PA

Great Italian!

Looking for Italian in Ft Myers since we’ll never darken IL Pomodoro’s door again, and found this gem. Great food, service, very clean, generous portions. Well worth the drive. It’s casual and did I mention the food? Try it.

Italian Takeout Gluten Free

Tramontana's Italian Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Tramontana's Italian Grille is located near the cities of North Fort Myers and Ft Myers.
People found this by searching for: Itaiian Restaurants Near 33905, Tramontanas Italian Grille, Tramontana's Italian Grille, Tramontana Italian Grill In Ft. Myers Fl, Tramontanas Restaurant Logo, Fort Myers, Fl, Tramontanas Fort Myers, Tramontana Italian Grille, Tramontana's Italian Grille Reviews, and Tramontanas Italian Grill.