165 Lexington Ave

Trish photo

Trish

New York, NY

Murray Hill gem

I recently moved my office to Murray Hill-Lexington Ave and have discovered Trattoria Belvedere- fantastico! I have had lunch there three times in the past month and each time I have been even more impressed. The service is attentive, decor lovely and most importantly the food is terrific. The bread is out of this world. The Arugula-pear-pignoli salad light, crisp and beautifully presented. My guests and I have tried the soups- Pasta Fagioli and Minestrone, Lobster Ravioli, Swordfish, Tilapia- all excellent. They also have an amazing Tiramisu- light and dusted with cocoa. The list of specials is longer than the menu- recited to perfection by the waitstaff. Prices are reasonable. Have not tried the wine list, as I have only been there for lunch.

Italian Online Reservations Accepts credit cards
Talia's Steakhouse & Bar

Steakhouse in Upper West Side

Francesco Pizzeria & Italian

Pizza in Upper West Side

Two Boots

Pizza in Brownsville

Trattoria Belvedere  Restaurant Reviews

Trattoria Belvedere is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Trattoria Belvedere, Trattoria Belvedere Menu, Trattoria Belvedere Nyc, Trattoria Belvedere Nyc Menu, Belvedere Kips Bay, Tratorria Belvedere, Penelope & Trattoria Belvedere Nyc, and Belvedere Restaurant Nyc.