Trattoria Roma

Neighborhoods: Near North Side
Cuisine: Italian, Salads, Healthy

Trattoria Roma is a Italian, Salads, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

republican_t photo

republican_t

Chicago, IL

Awesome!

I LOVED this restaurant. The food was awesome, the ambiance was nice, and had a very intimate feel. I loved it. I ordered the pollo roma, which gave me HUGE portions—next time, I’ll share it! The wine list was nice too. :) We had reservations, and it was easy in and seated. The dining room was small, but that added to the intimate feel of the restaurant. I’m planning on going back—soon!!

(The wait staff could’ve been a little more attentive—but they were courteous.)

Pollo Roma

Oh man. Roasted perfection. I can’t describe it any better than this. An entire half of a roasted chicken—definitely fit for two—with roasted potatoes on the side. The chicken was roasted in olive oil, white wine and savory herbs and spices. It was absolutely amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this dish. But next time, I’ll share it between two people rather than just ordering it for myself, I couldn’t finish it.

Bruschetta Romana

Let me first start off by telling you that I don’t eat raw tomato. I hate it. I swear I hate raw tomato—its scent, its taste, everything about it. That being said, I took a bite of this Bruschetta Romana this evening—which was made with fresh tomatoes—out of courtesy. My face lit up. I’ve never, ever had raw tomato taste that good, ever. Bar none, I would gladly go back to eat this dish again. The bread was crispy and held up well to the tomato. The tomato was diced perfectly, it was fresh and ripe but still firm, and there was a heavy overtone of garlic and vinegar. It was great. Topped with a little parmesan cheese, and this was the most awesome appetizer I’ve ever had in an Italian restaurant. Plan on having it again. :)

September 10, 2013

Don't go here. place was closed
June 14, 2008

Excellent food, good prices in a romantic setting... my favorite italian in Chicago

Atmosphere: Though very small inside, this well priced italian trattoria is very romantic... dimly lit at night with wonderful decor including partially exposed brick walls and a reproduced column from ancient greece... decorations are…

Mari Monti Ristorante

Italian in Near North Side

12/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Luigi's Pizza in West Garfield Park.

12/13/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Shark's Fish & Chicken in Jeffrey Manor.

12/13/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Clowns House Of Pancakes in Gage Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/12/2017

A Deli food lover from Chicago, IL tried Shark's Fish & Chicken in Chatham.

12/11/2017

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Jeffrey Sub in South Shore and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

12/11/2017

A Pizza food lover from Hobart, IN tried Giappo's Pizza in East Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/11/2017

A Chicken food lover from US tried Wiley's Chicken & Ribs in East Garfield Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/11/2017

A Catering chowhound from US tried Dock's in Chatham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/11/2017

A Continental chowhound from US tried Zaven's (CLOSED) in Near North Side and liked it.

12/11/2017

A diner from US tried China City in West Englewood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Good for groups Takeout
Tips
  • On Monday and Tuesday, pay half price for all bottles of wine.
  • Light eaters can mix and match, if not interested in a full entree. Try sharing an appetizer, soup (particularly the tortellini, served in a delicate chicken broth) or salad, then a pizza.
Sun-Mon 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Tue-Fri 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM

Trattoria Roma  Restaurant Reviews

Trattoria Roma is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Trattoria Roma Chicago Menu, Trattoria Roma, Trattoria Roma, Chicago, Trattoria Wells Street Chicago, Trattoria Roma Old Town Menu, Trattoria Roma Chicago, Tratoria/Wells Street/Chicago, and Trattoria On Wells.