Trattoria Roma

Neighborhoods: Near North Side
Cuisine: Italian, Salads, Healthy

Trattoria Roma is a Italian, Salads, and Healthy restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

republican_t photo

republican_t

Chicago, IL

Awesome!

I LOVED this restaurant. The food was awesome, the ambiance was nice, and had a very intimate feel. I loved it. I ordered the pollo roma, which gave me HUGE portions—next time, I’ll share it! The wine list was nice too. :) We had reservations, and it was easy in and seated. The dining room was small, but that added to the intimate feel of the restaurant. I’m planning on going back—soon!!

(The wait staff could’ve been a little more attentive—but they were courteous.)

Pollo Roma

Oh man. Roasted perfection. I can’t describe it any better than this. An entire half of a roasted chicken—definitely fit for two—with roasted potatoes on the side. The chicken was roasted in olive oil, white wine and savory herbs and spices. It was absolutely amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed this dish. But next time, I’ll share it between two people rather than just ordering it for myself, I couldn’t finish it.

Bruschetta Romana

Let me first start off by telling you that I don’t eat raw tomato. I hate it. I swear I hate raw tomato—its scent, its taste, everything about it. That being said, I took a bite of this Bruschetta Romana this evening—which was made with fresh tomatoes—out of courtesy. My face lit up. I’ve never, ever had raw tomato taste that good, ever. Bar none, I would gladly go back to eat this dish again. The bread was crispy and held up well to the tomato. The tomato was diced perfectly, it was fresh and ripe but still firm, and there was a heavy overtone of garlic and vinegar. It was great. Topped with a little parmesan cheese, and this was the most awesome appetizer I’ve ever had in an Italian restaurant. Plan on having it again. :)

September 10, 2013

Don't go here. place was closed
June 14, 2008

Excellent food, good prices in a romantic setting... my favorite italian in Chicago

Atmosphere: Though very small inside, this well priced italian trattoria is very romantic... dimly lit at night with wonderful decor including partially exposed brick walls and a reproduced column from ancient greece... decorations are…

Mari Monti Ristorante

Italian in Near North Side

10/19/2017

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Long John Silver's in South Shore and liked it.

10/18/2017

A dining patron from Satellite Beach, FL tried HON Kee Restaurant in Uptown.

10/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried Brothers Submarine in Englewood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/18/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Lotus Chop Suey in Greater Grand Crossing and liked it.

10/18/2017

An Italian chowhound from Hoffman Estates, IL tried Rico's - South Racine Ave in University Village / Little Italy.

10/18/2017

A dining patron from US tried Dock's in Chatham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/17/2017

A Chinese food lover from IL tried Ming Chop Suey in South Shore.

10/17/2017

A Mexican chowhound from IL tried Tio Luis Tacos in Brighton Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
One of the best Mexican restaurants in Chicago. The food is delicious and authentic with great customer service. They now serve delicious breakfast at 6:30am.
10/16/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Damenzo's Pizza in Tri-Taylor.

10/16/2017

A BBQ food lover from US tried I 57 Rib House.

Italian Good for groups Takeout
Tips
  • On Monday and Tuesday, pay half price for all bottles of wine.
  • Light eaters can mix and match, if not interested in a full entree. Try sharing an appetizer, soup (particularly the tortellini, served in a delicate chicken broth) or salad, then a pizza.
Sun-Mon 12:00PM - 10:00PM
Tue-Fri 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM

Trattoria Roma  Restaurant Reviews

Trattoria Roma is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Trattoria Roma Old Town Menu, Trattoria Roma, Trattoria Roma Chicago Menu, Trattoria Roma, Chicago, Tratoria/Wells Street/Chicago, Trattoria Wells Street Chicago, Trattoria On Wells, and Trattoria Roma Chicago.