3470 W 32nd Ave
Denver, CO 80211-3104

Trattoria Stella

Neighborhoods: West Highland
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Trattoria Stella is a Italian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The special attention we're given every visit...and the chefs are amazing !"
  • 7/28/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The special attention we're given every visit...and the chefs are amazing !
nia photo

nia

Denver, CO

They cannot follow simple instructions

I cannot imagine how it’s so difficult to leave 2 items off a dish. But either the waitress didn’t communicate it to the kitchen or they didn’t follow instructions. I asked for nuts and cheese to be left off my salad. How hard is that?

I didn’t cause too much fuss there because I was on a business lunch and short on time but I won’t return! Who can afford a $13 salad anyways! Especially when they cannot make what I asked for.

If you have special needs, don’t go to this place.

1business photo

1business

Denver, CO

Disappointed

Enjoyed my first visit, but not my second. I knew what I wanted and the first time I saw the server, I ordered my entree. I was still waiting 50 minutes later to receive it, while other diners around me that had ordered after me had already received their dinners. Bill was slightly off, too. I like how cozy and friendly the place can be, but I don’t trust that I’m going to receive service worth paying for.

ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO

Friendly service, comfortable atmosphere

Every time I review a Highlands restaurant, I have to mention how small it is. This place is no exception. Again, it is located in a former residence, and, without the patio, there’d barely be room to sit at all. But, also with other Highlands restaurants, don’t let that stop you.

The unique flavor of this neighborhood is that all of the many restaurants are local, individual, and almost unique. Each one offers the owner’s or the chef’s personal interpretation of popular dishes. In the Highlands area, most are very aware of the modern, trendy dietary needs of the urban professionals who have taken over the neighborhood. Stella fits the mold – they cater to their customers. You’ll find a number of vegetarian options, as well as traditional meat-oriented dishes. This is a nice, local restaurant offering a good change of pace from the everyday.

Author’s Note: I have just discovered that this restaurant may not be as local as I once thought. It appears there is another restaurant with the same name from the same owners, but over in East Denver. I can neither confirm nor deny that the two restaurants will be the same. Also, the web address listed for this restaurant is incorrect. If you want to check their website, use this address: http://www.trattoriastella.squarespace.com

Mustard Brie Pasta

This a very rich, tasty variation on pasta. They also make this in a risotto. it is definitely worth the price, definitely vegetarian, and definitely different. You’ll taste the mustard right away. The richness of this dish may be overpowering to many, and should not be considered a low-fat treat. Just because you’re eating vegetarian doesn’t mean you’re automatically eliminating the calories. This dish is as calorie-packed and decadent as any other you could try.

Italian Parking Dinner

Smoothies in Lodo

Heidi's Brooklyn Deli Soup

Deli in Central East Denver

Trattoria Stella  Restaurant Reviews

Trattoria Stella is located near the cities of Alamo Placita and Glendale.
People found this by searching for: Trattoria Stella Denver Menu, Stellas Restaurant Denver, Stella Trattoria Denver, Trattoria Stella, Stella Denver Highlands Menu, Stella Restaurant Denver, Trattoria Stella Denver, and Stella's Denver Highlands.