Travis Hamburgers

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Travis Hamburgers is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
au5965 photo

au5965

St Clair Shores, MI

Disgusting!

Yeah, so I go into Travis hamburgers yesterday (Feb.2) to order a 6 pack of cheeseburgers. This 80 year old woman with some kind of disgusting white substance on her hands (looks like the stuff people use for cold sores) takes my order (with attitude) and the cook begins to cook my food. Then he got a personal phone call on a cell phone and the waitress takes over cooking the burgers without washing her hands.

Then she loads the burgers down with ketchup and mustard which I did not ask for.
THEN SHE STICKS HER DISGUSTING FINGERS INTO THE KETCHUP AND MUSTARD AND REMOVES THE ONIONS AND PICKLES AND WIPES THE KETCHUP OF THE MEAT PATTY AND THE BUN WITH A PAPER TOWEL!!!!!

I swear to God this is the truth, I’m sitting at the counter and she’s doing this shit right in front of me and telling me about it at the same time.

SHE PULLED THE PICKLE AND ONION OFF WITH HER FINGERS AND WIPED DOWN THE BURGER AND BUN WITH A PAPER TOWEL AND EXPECTED ME TO EAT THAT SHIT.

I told them I didn’t want it and give me my money back and this old bitch starts going off on me like I did something wrong.

THEN SHE PULLS HER HAND BACK LIKE SHE’S GETTING READY TO SLAP ME!!!! SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!!

Then she’s standing there with my money in her hand and decides to lecture me about patience or whatever and I’m like “why don’t you just give me my money and you won’t have to worry about it”! So she gives me the bills and i don’t even wait for the change, I turn to walk out and she throws the a handful of change at my back and follows me out to my car telling me she doesn’t like my language.

I call the manager the next day (Feb 8) and talked to “AMY” and all she was concerned about is me dropping the “F-bomb” after this disgusting waitstaff stuck their dirty fingers in my food and tried to serve it to me, and then acted like something was wrong because I wouldn’t eat it.

I’m a veteran with 4 college degrees and I know the difference between right and wrong, clean and unclean.

cheeseburgers

interfacemike photo

interfacemike

St Clair Shores, MI

Food is decent but restaurant is bad for community

I used to eat at Travis every Tuesday night after a DJ gig that I work down the street. Then I read some news about how Travis filed a lawsuit against the City of St. Clair Shores for zoning and parking variances regarding the Shores Theatre. The Shores is a classic staple in this community and it was being renovated. Now, thanks to the selfish business antics of Travis, The renovation and reopening of a landmark have been delayed for over 2 years.

If you love this city and you believe in bringing the best out of the downtown area on Mack…BOYCOTT TRAVIS HAMBURGERS!

DannyS photo

February 8, 2011

TRAVIS EMPLOYEES ARE DISGUSTING

February 27, 2009

Travis Hamburgers blocks renovation of beloved Shores Theatre

Cheap greasy burgers aside, Travis and LaHood Properties (another building owner nearby) have effectively halted a planned renovation of the Shores Theatre (located across the street) approved by the City of St. Clair Shores. At issue is a…
August 17, 2008

Good Burger Place

Travis has really good burgers at really good prices. They are easy to find and have good parking. The staff is friendly and quick. Lots of different choices for toppings for your burgers!

American Parking Lunch

Travis Hamburgers  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/20/2016 A diner from Clinton Township, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/21/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 6/06/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/23/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/15/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/29/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/25/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/11/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/02/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

Travis Hamburgers is located near the cities of Saint Clair Shores, St Clair Shores, and Roseville.
People found this by searching for: Travis Restaurant, Travis Burgers, Travis Burgers St Clair Shores, Travis Burger St. Clair Shores, Travis Hamburgers Harper Menu, Travis Hamburger Harper Rd, Travis St Clair Shores, Travis Hamburgers, and Travis Burger.