4105 N Mulberry Dr
Kansas City, MO 64116

Trezomare

Neighborhoods: Briarcliff West
Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Gluten Free

Trezomare is a Seafood, Italian, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

mizzouatheart photo

mizzouatheart

Kansas City, MO

Worth the wait

Trezo Mare is located in the upscale Briarcliff Village Shoppes and is an Italian seafood restaurant. It’s interior is large and spacious yet warm due to the richness of the decor.

I was with a large group and so I got to view a lot of menu choices as well as try many appetizers. The crab dip is rich and decadent but the salmon skewers with wild mushrooms were the best—very flavorful. I love bruschetta and tried their sampler but was disappointed as the individual portions were tiny and came out cold. I want to try it again sometime, though, because the bruschetta sampler has four different types which I think is a great idea for sharing.

For my entree I chose the ahi tuna sliders that are served with cucumber slaw, fried wontons and an avocado spread on a brioche bun. The entree portion is two sliders and a side of edamame with papaya salt. I enjoyed the dish but think it would be better if they either used a larger piece of tuna or a less overwhelming bun as it was hard for the taste of the tuna to come through. I did not taste any hint of the papaya in the salted edamame but that was fine with me. Finally, I finished with a warm berry compote with vanilla ice cream that used fruit from the local farmer’s market. The fruit tasted fantastic and the “crisp” part was okay although not the best I’ve had. Overall, this is a great place to meet a large group despite our long wait between courses.

chefmom photo

chefmom

Kansas City, MO

Stay or go?

Stay – Definitely! Although the thermostat need adjustment – that was our only issue with dinner. Took a party of 6 and everyone was surprisingly happy!. Apps: the gnocchi ws light as a feather. The Tuna Tatare was exceptional but they could have left the avacado off. Main Course: no problem – exceptional flavors.

I have heard this restaurant was suffering – let’s keep this one alive!

Seafood Italian Takeout

Trezomare  Restaurant Reviews

Trezomare is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Briarcliff West Restaurants, 4105 N Mulberry,Kansas City,Mo,64116, Trezomare Briarcliff West, Seafood Restaurant In Briarcliff Kansas City, Trezo Mare Gluten Free Menubriarcliff Kc, Trezomare Kansas City, Trezo Mare Briarcliff Village, Trezo Mare Kansas City, and Trezomare.