515 Centennial Ave
Cranford, NJ 07016

Triestina Ristorante

Cuisine: Italian, Family Dining, New American

Triestina Ristorante is a Italian, Family Dining, and New American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food and service is the best in the area!"
"Too tigjy"
  • 12/14/2018

An Italian food lover from Elizabeth, NJ tried it.

• 6/08/2018

An Italian chowhound from Cranford, NJ tried it.

• 5/17/2018

A dining patron from Elizabeth, NJ tried it.

• 4/25/2018

A diner from Hillsborough, NJ tried it.

• 3/08/2018

A diner from Bradley Beach, NJ tried it.

• 2/28/2018

A diner from Dover, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/25/2018

An Italian food lover from Manahawkin, NJ tried it.

• 11/19/2017

An Italian food lover from Garwood, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/14/2017

An Italian chowhound from Northport, NY tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

TimOS919 photo

TimOS919

Westfield, NJ

Why did I wait so long

I’ve lived in this area for more than 20 years and have always heard good things about this restaurant? We went there a few weeks ago. Service was great, food was better and we’ll be going back soon. The Ravioli special was just as good as anythinjg I experienced in Italy. Only complaint – I should have gone when I first heard about it!

Ravioli - 3 types

randerso photo

randerso

Westfield, NJ

Cranford Gem

Not in the immediate ‘downtown’ area, Triestina Ristorante is in a burgeoning area on Centennial Ave that is also home to a new French Restaurant, a Calabrian Pizza joint ,and an English tea-room, to boot. It has a semi-formal atmosphere with starched tablecloths and a professional wait-staff. The fact that it is BYO is a major plus for all of us who enjoy fine wine but do not want to pay the normal restaurant mark-up. The menu items are standard, NJ style Italian, with some interesting cold and hot antipasti. But the waiter-recited specials are lengthy and imaginative, and transcend the ubiquitous Italian fare found in these parts. All the items are well-executed and worth a return visit. We have been there half a dozen times, at least.

Duck a la Orange

A half duck, on the bone, with very crispy skin and a robust orange sauce served with mashed potatoes, green beans, and zucchini was wonderful. It was served steaming hot, plated attractively, and amply proportioned. It was a special dish, and not what one would expect in a neighborhood Italian restaurant. I closed my eyes and I was eating in Paris. The “J” Pinot Noir (2003) I brought with me was a perfect match for the duck. The salad of arugula with fresh mozzarella and prosciutto di Parma was an excellent first course.

nfl010 photo

nfl010

Linden, NJ

Wonderful!

I didn’t know this treasure existed! Now that I do I plan on making this one of my go to places. Food is excellent; all homemade on the spot and very fresh. Service is A-one! BYOB is an extra plus. A definite for those who like great food!

Chicken w/ fresh mutz, tomatoes & onions

Chicken was thin and grilled. Dinner was light yet filling…Portion was very good. I never finish my plate and always take a doggie bag home….not here…it was just too good!

1/18/2019

A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried Il Gabbiano.

12/14/2018

A diner from Elizabeth, NJ tried Triestina Ristorante.

10/13/2018

A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried Teabar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/23/2018

A Diner chowhound from Cranford, NJ tried Rustic Mill Diner.

8/04/2018

A Delis chowhound from Bloomfield, NJ tried Butcher Block.

7/01/2018

A diner from Cranford, NJ tried Downtown Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/08/2018

An Italian chowhound from Cranford, NJ tried Triestina Ristorante.

5/18/2018

A diner from Union, NJ tried Avenue East.

5/17/2018

An Italian chowhound from Elizabeth, NJ tried Triestina Ristorante.

5/04/2018

A diner from US tried Café Paris.

Italian Family Dining New American

Triestina Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Triestina Ristorante is located near the cities of Garwood, Kenilworth, Clark, Union County, and Winfield.
People found this by searching for: Triestina Ristorante Cranford, Tristinas, Triestinas Menu, Triestina Cranford Nj, Triestina's Cranford Nj, Triestina Restaurant, Tristina's Cranford Nj, and Triestina Restaurant Cranford Nj.