515 Centennial Ave
Cranford, NJ 07016

Triestina Ristorante

Cuisine: Italian, Family Dining, New American

Triestina Ristorante is a Italian, Family Dining, and New American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent menu. Meals well prepared and presented. Staff friendly, helpful, efficient, courteous. Reasonably priced. A restaurant I regularly return to and recommend to others for a great, enjoyable meal."
"The food and service is the best in the area!"
"Too tigjy"
Comments
"Try it! You too will become a regular and return often."
  • 9/25/2019

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/04/2019

A diner from Cranford, NJ tried it.

• 4/20/2019

A dining patron from Union, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2019

An Italian food lover from Cranford, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Try it! You too will become a regular and return often.
  • 4/14/2019

• 3/07/2019

A diner from US tried it.

• 12/14/2018

An Italian food lover from Elizabeth, NJ tried it.

• 6/08/2018

An Italian chowhound from Cranford, NJ tried it.

• 5/17/2018

A dining patron from Elizabeth, NJ tried it.

• 4/25/2018

An Italian food lover from Hillsborough, NJ tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

TimOS919 photo

TimOS919

Westfield, NJ

Why did I wait so long

I’ve lived in this area for more than 20 years and have always heard good things about this restaurant? We went there a few weeks ago. Service was great, food was better and we’ll be going back soon. The Ravioli special was just as good as anythinjg I experienced in Italy. Only complaint – I should have gone when I first heard about it!

Ravioli - 3 types

randerso photo

randerso

Westfield, NJ

Cranford Gem

Not in the immediate ‘downtown’ area, Triestina Ristorante is in a burgeoning area on Centennial Ave that is also home to a new French Restaurant, a Calabrian Pizza joint ,and an English tea-room, to boot. It has a semi-formal atmosphere with starched tablecloths and a professional wait-staff. The fact that it is BYO is a major plus for all of us who enjoy fine wine but do not want to pay the normal restaurant mark-up. The menu items are standard, NJ style Italian, with some interesting cold and hot antipasti. But the waiter-recited specials are lengthy and imaginative, and transcend the ubiquitous Italian fare found in these parts. All the items are well-executed and worth a return visit. We have been there half a dozen times, at least.

Duck a la Orange

A half duck, on the bone, with very crispy skin and a robust orange sauce served with mashed potatoes, green beans, and zucchini was wonderful. It was served steaming hot, plated attractively, and amply proportioned. It was a special dish, and not what one would expect in a neighborhood Italian restaurant. I closed my eyes and I was eating in Paris. The “J” Pinot Noir (2003) I brought with me was a perfect match for the duck. The salad of arugula with fresh mozzarella and prosciutto di Parma was an excellent first course.

nfl010 photo

nfl010

Linden, NJ

Wonderful!

I didn’t know this treasure existed! Now that I do I plan on making this one of my go to places. Food is excellent; all homemade on the spot and very fresh. Service is A-one! BYOB is an extra plus. A definite for those who like great food!

Chicken w/ fresh mutz, tomatoes & onions

Chicken was thin and grilled. Dinner was light yet filling…Portion was very good. I never finish my plate and always take a doggie bag home….not here…it was just too good!

9/25/2019

A diner from US tried Triestina Ristorante.

7/23/2019

A diner from Belleville, NJ tried Mr J's Deli.

5/04/2019

An Italian food lover from Cranford, NJ tried Triestina Ristorante.

4/20/2019

An Italian chowhound from Union, NJ tried Triestina Ristorante, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/19/2019

A dining patron from Cranford, NJ tried Triestina Ristorante, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Comments
Try it! You too will become a regular and return often.
4/14/2019

A dining patron from US tried Triestina Ristorante, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/09/2019

Starzr4 tried Marino's Seafood Market & Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . Starzr4 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Placed a take out order and had to go back 3 times. First they didn't include part of my order, so I had to go back. Went back got the rest of my order and went home. Took everything out to find the 1 Lb. of cooked & cleaned shrimp I ordered was raw. Call
Cons
You said: "Placed a take out order and had to go back 3 times. First they didn't include part of my order, so I had to go back. Went back got the rest of my order and went home. Took everything out to find the 1 Lb. of cooked & cleaned shrimp I ordered wa
3/09/2019

A Bagels chowhound from Irvington, NJ tried Marino's Seafood Market & Restaurant and didn't like it.

3/07/2019

A diner from US tried Triestina Ristorante.

1/29/2019

A diner from Sayreville, NJ tried Il Gabbiano, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian Family Dining New American

Triestina Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Triestina Ristorante is located near the cities of Garwood, Kenilworth, Clark, Union County, and Winfield.
People found this by searching for: Triestina's Cranford Nj, Triestina Cranford, Tristina's Cranford Nj, Triestina Cranford Nj, Triestina Restaurant Cranford, Tristinascranford, Triestina Ristorante Cranford, Triestina Restaurant Cranford Nj, and Triestina Restaurant.