7565 Kenwood Rd Ste 100
Cincinnati, OH 45236

Trio

Neighborhoods: Kenwood
Cuisine: American, Catering, American (New)

Trio is a American, Catering, and American (New) restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Food was great. Velisha was our server. We had a large group, she did an amazing job of taking care of us."
  • 9/05/2021

An American chowhound from Milford, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/01/2021

A diner from Rossford, OH tried it.

• 2/28/2021

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 1/30/2021

A diner from RO tried it.

• 2/17/2019

An American food lover from Warsaw, KY tried it.

• 1/15/2019

An American chowhound from Upper Darby, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/28/2015

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

SaraMitchel photo

SaraMitchel

Greater London, England

Great Ambiance!

I and my client place a meeting in this restaurant and believe we enjoyed the taste of this restaurant. My client reached through web development service in Sharjah to get the service regarding the development. We discuss a lot of things and the restaurant’s food double the feel of enjoyment.

Classic Caesar

unicornaz photo

unicornaz

London, London

good

You really have experience, thanks for this sharing!
coloring pages unicorn

Brendpears photo

Brendpears

Adon, WY

edu

Trio is an American café or restaurant and the coffee is very famous because they use black coffee beans. Regular use of https://awriter.org/premieressay-com-review/ is to check the location of trio bar on the map.

JasonNunez photo

JasonNunez

Aberdeenshire, Scotland

Education

The specific content of marketing has been elaborated and discussed on this blog page. You can check brillassignment to manage their work with the easy way. Thanks for sharing this with us. Marketing is the life of business nowadays. People usually buy these products which they think are good.

mj123 photo

mj123

Canonsburg, PA

Great Restaurant...Must do !

I enjoyed an excellent dinner with exceptional service, recently, with my family at Trio. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. The atmosphere was contemporary with subdued lighting.
The restaurant was lively but not so loud that we were unable to have a conversation. I would say Trio is the perfect restaurant.
I had the most delicious Lemon Chicken dish with capers over creamy mashed potatoes.
Our waitress was so friendly and helpful in making menu selections.
I highly recommend this restaurant and I cannot wait to go back again.

American Wifi Catering

Trio  Restaurant Reviews

Trio is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Trio Menu Cincinnati, Trio's, Cincinnati Menu, Trios Restaurant Kenwood Rd Cincinnati, Trio Restaurant Cincinnati, Trios Kenwood, Testing, Trios Fine Restuarant, Blue Ash, Oh, and Trio's Restaurant Kenwood.