1601 79th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33141

Trio On The Bay

Neighborhoods: Treasure Island
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Trio On The Bay is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Jenny22 photo

Jenny22

Miami, FL

Never Going Back!

The ambience was nice and everything else was HORRIBLE!!! We were very disappointed, not only with the food, but the service as well. Out of the 7 people in our table, 6 people had raw food (2 raw chickens and 3 raw meat and raw fish). When we complained, for a good 40 minutes there was not manager available. Finally when a manager came they acted like part of it was our fault. According to their website, it states, “CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEAT, SEAFOOD OR EGGS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOOD BORNE ILLNESS” yet that is what they served. I called the owner the following day and he brushed it off and blamed it on the new management. He had nothing to say except there is nothing he can do.

I HIGHLY don’t recommend this restaurant unless you want to come out with food poisoning.

jazzj photo

jazzj

Miami, FL

So Not Worth It!

Me and a party of 10 went Trio for the first time and it was just uhhh. The restaurant has very nice ambiance is beautiful; love the set up, and the drinks were very good. I ordered the fried green tomatoes as my appetizer and they were absolutely awful and very oily. The entree I ordered was the Asiago chicken pasta and it was just ok nothing to jump up and down about. The others in my party felt basically the same way I did. We were all in agreed that this was a restaurant that is axed off our list.

Fried Green Tomatoes

Very Oily and tasteless

Asiago Chicken Pasta

Just OK

American Parking Catering

Trio On The Bay  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Trio 33141, Italian Restaurants In Aventura Fl, Trio On The Bay Miami, Trio On The Bay Menu, Trio On The Bay Review, Trio On The Bay Miami Fl, and Trio Restaurant.