Triple Crown Express

Neighborhoods: Bridgeport
Cuisine: Seafood, American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I order delivery and they are always very fast it's my favorite Chinese place"
September 13, 2013

Always prompt with delivery. Food is always fresh. Love their selection. Traditional Chinese cuisine is available in Mandarin on their in-store menu. Definitely a favorite.
April 14, 2011

My Bad...

Ends up the whole sweet and sour sauce disaster of 2011 was a big fat mistake... I wrote the negative review above and now realize that we had the sauce all along. Now that I realize that this place was not trying to screw me out of sweet…
April 12, 2011

STAY AWAY!!

STAY AWAY!!!! LIARS!!! SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!!! My husband and I ordered a large sweet and sour chicken for $8.00 and a large shrimp fried rice for about $6.50. First they gave us our order without the sweet and sour chicken. If…

Seafood American Lunch

Triple Crown Express  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 11/28/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/22/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/19/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/07/2013 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 7/08/2013 A diner from Marion, OH tried it.

Triple Crown Express is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Triple Crown Express, Triple Crown Express Chicago, Triple Crown Express Restaurant Chicago, Triple Crown Express Chinese Bridgeport, Triple Crown Express Menu, Triple Crown Express Chicago Menu, and Triple Crown Express Menu Bridgeport.