Tripoli Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Love the sweet sauce. Definitely my favorite. "
Cons
"Sauce like candy"
Comments
"Don't go"
December 14, 2009

Tripoli Pizza is the best north of boston pizza!

By far best pizza north of the north end!!! Our favorite! And if you go to the Lawrence store - make sure you check out their fabulous bakery (we get rolls there for every party/etc) - Love it!
January 7, 2009

best pizza ever!!!

I moved from MA over 13 years ago. Everytime we go back for a visit we have beach pizza at least 3 times during the week. It is so good and different. It is the best when you order it with extra cheese and it comes covered in provolone…
July 3, 2004

OMG!!! So Good!

Tripoli's has THE best pizza! I moved to WA state a few years ago and my family always talks about Tripoli's. When my uncle drove to WA state from NH a few years ago, he brought us 2 coolers full of Tripoli's pizza. OMG, still as good as…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Tripoli Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/25/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the sweet sauce. Definitely my favorite.
  • 1/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/25/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 7/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Sauce like candy
    Comments
    Don't go
  • 4/05/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 2/21/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/24/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

Tripoli Pizza is located near the cities of Salisbury and Kenyon.
People found this by searching for: Tripoli Pizza Salisbury Menu, Tripolis Pizza, Tripoli Pizza Meneau, Tripoli Pizza, Tripoli Pizza Menu, Tripoli Pizzaria In Ma., Tripolis Pizza Salisbury, Tripolis Pizza Menu, and Tripoli Salisbury Ma Prices.