Tripps Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Service, food"
"Excellent food and servic"
Cons
"drink menus, I wish they had drink menus. Simple fix, I just prefer to try house specialties vs a drink I can make at home."
Comments
"The steaks are so good!!"
"Order a steak ...They are fantastic. Sunday brunch is a real treat and I think they also have half price wine night on Thursdays. Fun place with really good food. "
  • 9/03/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2014

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/19/2014

• 12/21/2013

An American food lover from Fletcher, NC tried it.

• 8/30/2013

An American food lover from Kernersville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2013

An American food lover from Winston Salem, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service, food
    Cons
    Comments
    The steaks are so good!!
  • 7/16/2013

A diner from Arcadia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food and servic
January 5, 2009

Wont be back

I visited tripps for the first time about 2 months ago when I was visiting a friend. For the price of the food I thought it was going to be great boy was I wrong. I can go to McDonalds and get the same amount of food with the same…
January 5, 2009

Mediocre

Tripps is high priced average quality food. The service is hit or miss and not somewhere the we frequent. We actually had the server roll their eyes at us the last time we were there so we won't go back.
January 4, 2009

I Won't Be Going Back

I went here once when I got a gift card. I went with my sister and my kids. The food was overpriced and it was brutally clear that the server did not appreciate me bringing my children. I spent the entire meal very uncomfortable and…

10/17/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Greensboro, NC tried McDonald's.

10/16/2017

A Chicken food lover from Greensboro, NC tried Church's Chicken.

10/15/2017

An American food lover from IL tried OH Brian's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/14/2017

A dining patron from Greensboro, NC tried Cheesecakes By Alex in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I like the fact they offer gluten free products, service was quick
10/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Lexington, NC tried Pizza Hut.

10/14/2017

A diner from US tried Market Street West.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from High Point, NC tried Yum Yum Better Ice Cream, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best ice cream using the best ingredients. The hot dogs are very good but the chili and slaw are fresh and make the dog!
Cons
Small place with limited seating but hat is a good thing as people actually talk to each other. If you have never been it takes a second to get the flow of ordering. But it is all good, they will help you along. ALL CASH but not pricey.
10/12/2017

A dining patron from Greensboro, NC tried Chen's Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/07/2017

A diner from US tried Po Folks Family Restaurant.

10/06/2017

A diner from Greensboro, NC tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant.

American Good For Kids Parking

Tripps Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tripps Restaurant is located near the cities of Plaza and Guilford County.
People found this by searching for: Tripps Brunch Menu, Tk Tripps Menu Greensboro, Tk Tripps Greensboro, Tk Tripps, Tripps Restaurant Menu, Tk Tripps Greensboro Nc, and Tripps Restaurant.