Tripps Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Service, food"
"Excellent food and servic"
Cons
"drink menus, I wish they had drink menus. Simple fix, I just prefer to try house specialties vs a drink I can make at home."
Comments
"The steaks are so good!!"
"Order a steak ...They are fantastic. Sunday brunch is a real treat and I think they also have half price wine night on Thursdays. Fun place with really good food. "
  • 9/03/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/19/2014

• 12/21/2013

An American chowhound from Fletcher, NC tried it.

• 8/30/2013

An American chowhound from Kernersville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2013

A dining patron from Winston Salem, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service, food
    Cons
    Comments
    The steaks are so good!!
  • 7/16/2013

An American food lover from Arcadia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food and servic
January 5, 2009

Mediocre

Tripps is high priced average quality food. The service is hit or miss and not somewhere the we frequent. We actually had the server roll their eyes at us the last time we were there so we won't go back.
January 5, 2009

Wont be back

I visited tripps for the first time about 2 months ago when I was visiting a friend. For the price of the food I thought it was going to be great boy was I wrong. I can go to McDonalds and get the same amount of food with the same…
January 4, 2009

I Won't Be Going Back

I went here once when I got a gift card. I went with my sister and my kids. The food was overpriced and it was brutally clear that the server did not appreciate me bringing my children. I spent the entire meal very uncomfortable and…

8/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from Charlotte, NC tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/21/2017

A diner from GA tried Tokyo Grill and liked it. They liked the food.

8/21/2017

A Pizza food lover from Lexington, NC tried Elizabeth's Pizza.

8/20/2017

A diner from Greensboro, NC tried Libby Hill Seafood.

8/19/2017

A diner from Media, PA tried K & W Cafeteria.

8/19/2017

A dining patron from Paris, A8 tried Ruth's Chris Steak House.

8/18/2017

A Noodles food lover from Scottsdale, AZ tried Let's Eat Noodles, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food is great and the dining area is clean and well maintained.
8/18/2017

A diner from Greensboro, NC tried Poblanos Mexican Bar & Grill.

8/16/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Greensboro, NC tried Friendly Road Inn (CLOSED).

8/15/2017

A Cheesesteak food lover from Burlington, NC tried Ghassan's Restaurant.

American Good For Kids Parking

Tripps Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tripps Restaurant is located near the cities of Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Tripps Restaurant Menu, Tk Tripps Menu Greensboro, Tk Tripps Greensboro Nc, Tripps Restaurant, Tk Tripps Greensboro, Tk Tripps, and Tripps Brunch Menu.