Tripps Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Service, food"
"Excellent food and servic"
Cons
"drink menus, I wish they had drink menus. Simple fix, I just prefer to try house specialties vs a drink I can make at home."
Comments
"The steaks are so good!!"
"Order a steak ...They are fantastic. Sunday brunch is a real treat and I think they also have half price wine night on Thursdays. Fun place with really good food. "
  • 2/14/2018

An American chowhound from Knoxville, TN tried it.

• 9/03/2014

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2014

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2014

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 1/19/2014

• 12/21/2013

A diner from Fletcher, NC tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A diner from Kernersville, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2013

A diner from Winston Salem, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service, food
    Cons
    Comments
    The steaks are so good!!
  • 7/16/2013

An American food lover from Arcadia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food and servic
January 5, 2009

Mediocre

Tripps is high priced average quality food. The service is hit or miss and not somewhere the we frequent. We actually had the server roll their eyes at us the last time we were there so we won't go back.
January 5, 2009

Wont be back

I visited tripps for the first time about 2 months ago when I was visiting a friend. For the price of the food I thought it was going to be great boy was I wrong. I can go to McDonalds and get the same amount of food with the same…
January 4, 2009

I Won't Be Going Back

I went here once when I got a gift card. I went with my sister and my kids. The food was overpriced and it was brutally clear that the server did not appreciate me bringing my children. I spent the entire meal very uncomfortable and…

2/21/2018

A diner from Greensboro, NC tried Frosty's Barbeque and didn't like it.

2/19/2018

An American chowhound from Greensboro, NC tried Sub Station II in Spring Valley.

2/18/2018

A diner from Greensboro, NC tried Chen's Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/17/2018

A dining patron from Asheboro, NC tried Market Street West and liked it.

2/16/2018

A food lover from Lawrenceville, GA tried Funderburk's Cafe & Catering.

2/15/2018

A dining patron from Greensboro, NC tried MJ's Steak and Seafood Restaurant.

2/15/2018

A Steak food lover from Greensboro, NC tried MJ's Steak and Seafood Restaurant.

2/14/2018

A diner from Greensboro, NC tried Vitos Italian Restaurant in Old Irving Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/14/2018

A diner from US tried Nazareth Bread and liked it.

2/14/2018

A dining patron from Knoxville, TN tried Tripps Restaurant.

American Good For Kids Parking

Tripps Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tripps Restaurant is located near the cities of Plaza and Guilford County.
People found this by searching for: Tk Tripps Menu Greensboro, Tripps Restaurant, Tk Tripps, Tk Tripps Greensboro, Tk Tripps Greensboro Nc, Tripps Brunch Menu, and Tripps Restaurant Menu.