1815 N 45th St Ste 209
Seattle, WA 98103

Trophy Cupcakes and Party

Neighborhoods: Wallingford
Cuisine: Cupcakes, Bakeries, Coffee

Trophy Cupcakes and Party is a Cupcakes, Bakeries, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

jenniferyellow photo

jenniferyellow

San Diego, CA

great cupcakes!

the only thing keeping me from giving this place a full 5 stars is the price per cupcake. but definitely worth it for a treat :) the coffee pairs well with the sweetness of the cupcakes too!

located right in the middle of wallingford center, so there’s plenty of parking too.

vanilla vanilla cupcake

this is classic, but so good! the cake is more dense than a cupcake mix from a grocery store box, and the frosting is soo perfect (and not TOO sweet!)

dozen cupcakes

if you want to feed more than just a few people, this is the way to go! if you call ahead, they can be sure to have the flavors you want to buy.

green tea cupcake at Trophy Cupcakes and Party

green tea cupcake

this is one of their specialty cupcakes, so only available certain days of the week (i think currently it is M/W/F/Sat). i only was able to have a small bite, but it was soooo yummy :) :)

wendoger photo

wendoger

Enumclaw, WA

Dense and sweet cupcakes!

I bought one of each and took them home to try them all out. I cut them in half and shared with my husband. The Green tea was pretty good, liked the Chai better, the PB&J I really enjoyed. The Red Velvet was just ok, the cream cheese frosting was way to cream cheesy for me…as a home baker, I thought the cake part was dense and good…but some of the flavors were just ‘not there’.
Not the best, not the worst ;-)

Hummingbird

Banana bread flavored cupcake with cream cheese frosting

red velvet cupcake

Not a good example of Red Velvet (IMO)

Peanutbutter and Jelly

Oddly enough, I think I liked this one best. Peanutbutter and jelly buttercream frosting with a tiny injection of PB&J inside the cupcake.

chai cupcake

…tasted like Chai tea.

I change my mind about Trophy. I was a huge...

I change my mind about Trophy. I was a huge fan of Cupcake Royale and refused to like Trophy, but it has grown on me. They have a daily rotating cupcake menu with some very interesting selections (like PB&J). The cupcakes are very moist, large, and delicious.

For all the hype, I think this place doesn't...

For all the hype, I think this place doesn’t meet expectations. The presentation on the cupcakes is phenomenal. However, the cupcakes I’ve had were dry in texture. However, the hot chocolate is stellar.

geist photo

geist

tasty variety, good location

I love the variety of the flavors, and I’m tempted to come back every day to try a new one :)
I like the atmosphere of the Wallingford Center, and parking is easy, but when I’m craving a cupcake I’ll probably stick to Cupcake Royale. Their cupcakes are more light and buttery than here.

green tea cupcake at Trophy Cupcakes and Party

green tea cupcake

the frosting was good, but i think the cake was a little too heavy

Sea4995 photo

Sea4995

Seattle, WA

AWFUL SERVICE ruins a good cupcake

Awful! I received terrible service from Erin at the Wallingford shop today. From the first min to 30 mins into my visit, I asked for water multiple times. Other customers were waiting too. I don’t appreciate the, “I’ll get to you when I get to you,” attitude. I’ve stood in line and expect to be helped just like any paying customer. Nobody is being asked to go the extra mile. Just do your job! What a total disappointment that this ruined a fun cupcake trip for me and my family.

red velvet cupcake

Not so good after getting nasty service.

Cupcakes Bakeries Coffee

Auetdqhwmr24m2abblkses
shaomai

San Jose, CA

Trophy Cupcakes and Party  Restaurant Reviews

Trophy Cupcakes and Party is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Geist Restaurant, Cupcakes Green, Trophy Wallingford Coffee, Trophy Cupcakes Menu, Trophy Cupcakes, Menu, Large Cup Cakes Resuarant In Bellevue, Wa, Pics Of Trophy Cupcakes And Party, Cup Cake Green, and Trophy Cupcake.