2008 Savannah Hwy

Trotters Restaurant

Neighborhoods: West Ashley inside Mark Clark
Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Every thing was five star servers."
"The fried chicken is the best and I love the fried flounder on Fridays. The steamed veggies and the salad bar are also great"
"Breakfast buffet is great!"
Cons
"This afternoon, My husband and I decided to enjoy the afternoon buffet at Trotters. My husband, who has been going to Trotters for years and years, and I walked in. As we were deciding what table to sit at, a man runs up from behind us saying "Excuse me! "
Comments
"Don't waste your time if you're a fan of wearing anything other than your grandmother's most conservative church dress."
"My favorite place for lunch "
  • 9/07/2017

An American food lover from Charleston, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 8/03/2017

An American chowhound from North Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Every thing was five star servers.
  • 7/22/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 4/04/2017

A diner from Charleston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/23/2017

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/20/2016

A diner from Walterboro, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2016

A BBQ food lover from Smyrna, TN tried it.

• 9/13/2016

A diner from Johns Island, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/15/2016

An American food lover from Charleston, SC tried it.

American Good For Kids Parking

Trotters Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Trotters Restaurant is located near the cities of The Groves.
People found this by searching for: Trotters Restaurant Charleston Sc, Trotter Restaurant Charleston Sc, Trotters Restaurant Charleston, Trotters Restaurant Charleston Sc Menu, Trotters Restaurant Menu, Trotters Restaurant Charleston Menu, Trotters Restaurant Charleston, Sc, and Trotters Restaurant West Ashley.