- 17 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Tru
These dishes from the Tru menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Alsace Pinot Blanc Kritt Marc Kreydenweiss 2005
- Choose from a three-course prix-fixe menu ($80), six-course vegetable ($90) or seven-course grand ($100) collection, plus an eight-course Chef Tramonto's Collection ($135).
- With seating for only 22 (and no place to wait), reservations are strongly recommended.
- Valet parking is available for $12. Downtown metered parking is very hard to come by and lots can be pricey.
- More than 1,000 wines are featured; two sommeliers can make recommendations.
- For $25, enjoy a five-course collection of Gale Gand's desserts (available Monday-Thursday after 9:30pm, Friday-Saturday after 10:30pm).
- Private dining options include a party room for up to 36, a semi-private salon for 11, and the chef's table in the kitchen for up to six.
- Jackets are required for men.
Mon-Thu 05:30PM - 10:00PMFri-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM
Loves Tru (4)
Wants to Try Tru (8)
9/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.