395 Santa Monica Pl.

Cuisine: Catering, Vegan, Gluten Free

SavorHour photo

SavorHour

Sherman Oaks, CA

Santa Monica's Healthy Flavorsome Dining Option!

True Food Kitchen’s culinary concept is simple. Serve seasonal, sustainable, pure fare with great flavor and stunning presentation. This trend-setting establishment plays host to an astounding variety of flavor-packed deliciousness through an array of items on their menu. Several of the options are even gluten free and vegetarian. As a meat eater, my husband was delightfully surprised to find that his meal was so satisfying. As a connoisseur of a savory steak at times myself, I was certainly impressed with the delivery of tastes throughout our dining experience.

Though not gluten-free eaters, we appreciated what True Food Kitchen is doing in regards to their assistance providing gluten free and vegetarian options to the masses. .Here, chefs are schooled in the importance of gluten-free meal preparation and are careful to keep gluten-free ingredients in their separate area in the kitchen. My best friend from college has been gluten-free for a very long time, and I know she would enjoy this establishment’s effort to help

At True Food Kitchen, the cuisine isn’t the only thing that’s delicious and healthy. We tried a couple of the non-alcoholic signature beverages. To our amazement, these were crisp, refreshing, and deserved acclamation due to their intriguing flavors and prominent preparations.

I’ve been guilty of consuming my fair share of traditional sodas. Sometimes, a cold sparkling water just won’t do. True Food Kitchen offers a Signature Beverage and natural soda that changed my mind about those sugar-laden additive-enhanced popular refreshments, however. The Red Moon ($5) is made with ruby red grapefruit juice, yuzu, agave, and soda. Very transformational for this soda lover! My husband tried the Oogave Natural Mandarin Key Lime Soda ($4). A sparking chilled beverage flavored with a Mandarin orange and key lime essence. Poured over a tall glass of ice cubes it’s simply perfect.

These crunchy, handmade Grilled Shrimp Spring Rolls ($9) rolls carry no guilt with them, and are an excellent starter to split with another member of your dining party. Rolled with sweet green papaya, soba (buckwheat), and earthy cashews, these heavenly logs of inspirational goodness are serve with a tantalizing slightly spicy dipping emulsion, which is appropriately and festively sprinkled with more cashews and fresh chopped parsley.

What meat lover? My husband’s entree selection was the Turkey Bolognese ($14). He couldn’t believe there was turkey in this vibrant display of house made noodles, organic ground turkey breast meat, and Parmesan cheese. After a taste of it myself, I had to agree with him that this particular dish was spectacularly beefy despite it’s main ingredient.

Have you ever had spaghetti squash? We have both enjoyed this stringy vegetable that resembles angel hair pasta on numerous occasions in years gone by. But we’ve never had it prepared quite like this before. I ordered this entree, curious to see the result. I was wowed by the visual perfection at first, then realized that my wonderment continued after taking a bite. made with organic tomatoes, zucchini, a mountain of spaghetti squash, and cheese covering the entire surface. Sprinkled with fresh chopped parsley, I really enjoyed the fresh mozzarella chunks placed discretely in the bottom of the bowl where they melted to a succulent, slightly salty river of gooey satisfaction.

The creamy, chilly experience of pomegranate flavor enhanced by yuzu (a traditional Japanese citrus fruit) was the perfect conclusion to our meal. Light, flooding with sweet and tangy flavor, the Pomegranate Yuzu Sorbet ($5) was an excellent choice for a little sweetness after a healthy, deliciously sensational lunch at True Food Kitchen.

ESTABLISHMENT / DECOR: Enhanced with a people-watching patio overlooking the business of a busy street in Santa Monica, bright yellow umbrellas arched over tables, and a modern colorful interior, this establishment was a pleasure to visit.

FOOD / DRINK: Fresh, colorful, healthy, organic, and a MUST to return to again and again.

LOCATION: True Food Kitchen is located at 395 Santa Monica Place -Suite 172 in Santa Monica, CA 90401.

HOURS: True Food Kitchen is open Monday through Thursday 11 AM to 9 PM, Fridays from 11:30 AM to 10 PM, Saturdays from 10 AM to 10 PM, and on Sundays from 10 AM to 9 PM.

SERVICE / STAFF: Efficient, kind-natured, helpful, and happy to see you.

PRICE / VALUE: We’re speaking of highly fresh ingredients, organic cuisine and beautifully presented savory fare…hands down a terrific value for the price!

CORKAGE FEE: TBA

CONTACT INFO: Phone: (310) 593-8300, Website: http://www.foxrc.com/restaurants/true-food-kitchen

PARKING: Accessible convenient parking is available in the mall parking garage right next door to the restaurant within easy walking distance.

TOTAL BILL: Our final bill came to just over $65 (including tax), which was a fine price for an appetizer we shared, two entrees, two specialty beverages, and a dessert.

True Food Kitchen Dinner Catering

True Food Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

True Food Kitchen is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: True Food Kitchen Santa Monica Menu, Pomegranate Santa Monica Ca Thai Restaurants, Native Foods Cafe Santa Monica, True Food Kitchen Santa Monica, True Food Kitchen Venice, True Food Kitchen Santa Monica Employee Reviews, True Food Santa Monica Menu, and True Food 90401 Menu.