8610 Sw Terwilliger Blvd

Tryoncreek Grill and Sports Bar

Neighborhoods: Collins View
Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Traditional

• 2/17/2016

A dining patron from Lake Oswego, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/12/2015

An American chowhound from Portland, OR tried it.

• 1/12/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/24/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

May 31, 2011

Tryon is our absolute favorite neighborhood bar!

Tryoncreek is an awesome neighborhood hangout. The 50 cent tacos on Taco Monday are rad (and I'm a picky eater). Even if I haven't been to Tryon in a month, John remembers our drink order and has them on the table as we sit down. Service…
September 26, 2010

NEVER AGAIN!

I like a good place to go and watch a game but this place is horrible! To me what makes a place great is service. We sat at the bar and ordered a round of beers and my friend ordered food but I wasn't sure what I wanted, quite yet, and…
July 15, 2010

A short walk from my house that I don't take anymore

Let's face it. The Burlingame neighborhood doesn't have many options when it comes to bars. That being said I was always happy walking up to The Tryon for a few drinks and a bite to eat. The food has never been great (the burgers are…

Starbucks Coffee

Seafood in Far Southwest

Subway

Sandwiches in Far Southwest

11/20/2017

A Deli food lover from Renton, WA tried Jin Jin Deli in Montavilla.

11/18/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Don Pedro.

11/18/2017

A dining patron from Fairview, OR tried Asia Kitchen in Gresham - Rockwood.

11/16/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant in Gresham - Rockwood.

11/15/2017

A diner from US tried Chez Jose in South Burlingame, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Eating there since 2001 and just love it. Huge portions, great helpful staff and a community supportive establishment.
Comments
Everything is delish!
11/11/2017

A diner from Portland, OR tried Shoko Sushi.

11/11/2017

A dining patron from Bonney Lake, WA tried Super Torta in Woodstock, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/10/2017

A Chinese food lover from Edison, NJ tried Mandarin House in Old Town - Chinatown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Authentic Northern Chinese food
Cons
Music
11/07/2017

A chowhound from San Jose, CA tried Al-Hawr Portland.

11/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from Portland, OR tried Don Pedro Mexican Food in Gresham - Rockwood.

American American Traditional Parking

Tryoncreek Grill and Sports Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Tryoncreek Grill and Sports Bar is located near the cities of Alameda Beaumont Wilshire and Hillsdale.
People found this by searching for: Tryon Creek Bar And Grill, Tryon Creek Bar And Grill Menu, Tryoncreek Grill, Tryon Creek Grill, Tryon Creek Grill Menu, Menu At Tryon Creek Bar And Grill, and Tryon Creek Grill & Sports Bar.