Tsang's Village Cafe

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

June 20, 2011

PF Changs Twin

I am a Chinese food junkie and I would like to give Tsangs the best ratting I can. I love PF Changs, but this food blows it away. I do not know anyone who hasn't had a one tiome bad experience, but always give it a second chance. There are…
January 11, 2011

R U Kidding Me

If I could give it less than one star I would. On a recent Friday night I got take-out. When eating the Kung Pao Chicken I found a hunk of glass or rock the size of a tooth. (how ironic since I almost broke mine). I brought the item I…
January 20, 2010

Mhmm!

This is a great upscale chinese restaraunt and I would recommend going here with the family and enjoying a night out! Its a great place to bring friends and the food is better than your average chinese food.

10/14/2017

A Gluten Free food lover from East Weymouth, MA tried Quan's Kitchen.

10/04/2017

A Chinese food lover from Abington, MA tried Imperial Garden.

9/24/2017

A diner from Hanover, MA tried West Hanover Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Calzones
9/15/2017

A dining patron from East Weymouth, MA tried Quan's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/14/2017

A Pizza food lover from West Bridgewater, MA tried Mamma Mia's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/15/2017

A Fast Food food lover from US tried Wendy's.

7/07/2017

A Gluten Free food lover from Marshfield, MA tried Quan's Kitchen and liked it. They liked the food.

7/06/2017

A Pizza chowhound from East Weymouth, MA tried West Hanover Pizzeria.

6/25/2017

A dining patron from US tried Quan's Kitchen.

4/28/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from Marlborough, MA tried Five Guys.

Chinese Parking Lunch

Tsang's Village Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Tsang's Village Cafe is located near the cities of North Pembroke, Oklahoma City, Pembroke, and North Marshfield.
People found this by searching for: Twangs Hanover Ma, Tsangs Hanover, Tsangs Hanover Sushi Menu, Tsangs Hanover Ma, Tsang's Hanover Ma, Tsang Hanover, Tsang's Hanover, Tsang's Hanover Menu, and Tsang's Village Cafe.