Tub Tim Thai

Cuisine: Thai, Asian

Tub Tim Thai is a Thai and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great atmosphere,service and food."
"Best peking duck! Overall excellent food"
"Great food"
yummyinmytummy photo

yummyinmytummy

Greenacres, FL

Best Thai Food Around Wellington/Lake Worth

This is the only local place I will go for Thai food. I have tried every Thai restaurant in the area and have been disappointed until I found Tub Tim Thai. I was getting a bagel at Strathmore and noticed the Thai restaurant next door and tried it that night for dinner. The decor is nice with white table cloths and dark wood carved details. The food is the best around, in fact I just went there tonight. I asked for a dish not on the menu and they made it for me no problem. The food portions are large and decorated with orchids and garnishes. The service was great. Until recently I had to drive to PGA for great Thai food (Talay Thai). I am so happy that I found this place nearby.

September 11, 2012

I loved eating here. I ordered the Thai Iced Tea and beef Satay as an appetizer. For my entree I ordered Pineapple fried rice with chicken and the Thai Seafood soup with lemongrass. The food was delicious, the service was excellent. The…
January 6, 2012

The crispy Duck #44 was great & the people were very friendly.
August 11, 2011

Good food, friendly service $8 lunch special is good. I had chicken and vegetables in a Ginger sauce. Very tasty.

Thai Lake Worth Asian

Tub Tim Thai  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/03/2015 A diner from Pompano Beach, FL tried it.

• 7/18/2015 A diner from Dade City, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great atmosphere,service and food.
    Cons
    None
  • 4/24/2015 A diner from FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/28/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/11/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/03/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 12/23/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.

• 12/08/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it.

Tub Tim Thai is located near the cities of Royal Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Loxahatchee Groves, and Loxahatchee.
People found this by searching for: Tub Tim Thai Wellington Menu, Tub Tim Thai Wellington Fl Menu, Tub Tim Thai Wellington Fl, Tub Tim Wellington, Tub Tim Thai Wellington, Tuptim Wellington, Tub Tim Wellington Fl, Tub Tim Wellignton Florida, and Thai Food In Wellington Fl.