Tucker's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Tucker's Restaurant is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great service, friendly manager, steak cooked to perfection "
"Service and food"
"Great experience"
"Salads"
"Food is great! Service is great!"
"Salad is awesome! Prime Rib is to die for! It's mine and my husbands date night place! Very special to us"
"Rude manager!"
Cons
"Tough getting in and out of the tiny parking lot"
"Small parking lot"
"None!"
"None. They were late once on food. Continuously apologizes and gave us a free desert! "
"Waitress really good"
Comments
"We were in and out quickly with our food dispute them being busy "
"Love this place!"
"Love this place!"
"Food not good"
CalaLily photo

CalaLily

Anderson, SC

Overrated!

My husband and I took his mother to lunch for Mother’s Day. WHAT A MISTAKE! We all ordered the Bourbon steak. It tasted as if the Bourbon was just poured onto the steak. The steaks were tough and had no flavor. We couldn’t cut into them. My husband and I had the garlic potatoes, they were both bland except for the cheese over them. My mother-in-law had the “loaded” baked potato. It wasn’t a loaded baked potato. It was a plain baked potato with a few pieces of bacon and cheese over it.

The prices in this restaurant are not worth the quality of the food. This restaurant is overrated! NEVER AGAIN!

Tsarina photo

Tsarina

Laurens, SC

Good food, friendly service, reasonable price

Very nice restaurant. The food is delicious and the service is very friendly. The waitstaff was very attentive and at least two members of management came by to check on us during the course of our meal. I felt like we very important people.
The decor is elegant but very comfortable.

Tiliapa

Delicious grilled tiliapa in lobster sauce served with grilled asparagus over a rice cake. Beautifully presented and a bargain.

Apple pie with ice cream

Huge portion-I shared with my husband and we still couldn’t finish the whole thing. Very nice crust and good sweet apple filling with vanilla ice cream.

Portobello stuffed with crab

Big portobello mushroom grilled and stuffed with crab meat, then topped with cheese. Served on a bed of field greens. Delicious.

May 12, 2015

My husband and I took his mother to lunch for Mother's Day. WHAT A MISTAKE! We all ordered the Bourbon steak. It tasted as if the Bourbon was just poured onto the steak. The steaks were tough and had no flavor. We couldn't cut into them.…
January 11, 2010

Love the salads!

I absolutely love the salad here. And the croissants are to die for. Comfortable and family friendly with nice waitstaff.

American Catering Wifi

Tucker's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/11/2016 A diner from Anderson, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2016 A diner from Greenville, SC tried it.

• 12/19/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/01/2015 A diner from Anderson, SC tried it.

• 7/25/2015 A diner from Anderson, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/16/2015 A diner from GA tried it.

• 3/07/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 2/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 2/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Tucker's Restaurant is located near the cities of And and Green Acres.
People found this by searching for: Tucker's Anderson Sc, Tucker's Restaurant Anderson Sc, Tuckers Anderson Sc Reviews, Tucker's Restaurant Anderson Sc Menu, Tuckers Restaurant Anderson Sc Menu, Tuckers, Tuckers Restaurant Anderson Sc, and Tuckers Anderson Sc.