Tuhamas

Cuisine: Burgers, Catering, Mediterranean

Tuhamas is a Burgers, Catering, and Mediterranean restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food and amazing spirit up and over and a burger a day saves your tuhamus a bay so I like the restraunt and good service so I'm loving it bada Bambara I love their chicken burger it's like I'm eating from heaven so I love it definitely and I'm in lov"
"True middle eastern food just like home. "
"..."
"There sausage sandwiches are the best in Dearborn, and their shawarma"
"Very friendly fast and great food I love the chicken burgers"
Cons
"No cons"
Comments
"Best sandwich store"
alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI

Small Storefront Old School Middle Eastern Foods

Great sandwiches AND MUCH MORE

I agree the Shawarma sandwich being huge and great. I’ll say it’s the best deal to date filled with succulent marinated chicken that melts in your mouth. I thought the hummus was OK and Hamido’s is still the best. I need to be brave and try the Lamb brains and Lamb tongue on the menu after massive quantities of beer, be sure to check out the facebook site for them. The place is a dive with very little heat when we ate in. I’ll get mine to go and the next trip

Burgers Parking Catering

Tuhamas  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/01/2016 A diner from Dearborn, MI tried it.

• 11/16/2016 A diner from Dearborn, MI tried it.

• 11/02/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 10/07/2016 A diner from Dearborn, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/25/2016 A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 10/13/2016 A diner from MI tried it.

• 9/27/2016 A diner from Westland, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2016 A diner from Dearborn, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/18/2016 A diner from Dearborn, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/17/2016 A diner from Novi, MI tried it.

Tuhamas is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Tuhamas Dearborn Mi Menu, Tuhamas Dearborn Menu, Lebanese Food Dearborn Michigan, Tuhamas Dearborn Mi, Tuhamas, Tuhamas Menu, Tuhamas Menu In Dearborn, and Tuhamas Dearborn.