Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar

Neighborhoods: Bashford Manor
Cuisine: Southwestern, Steakhouse, Bar

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar is a Southwestern, Steakhouse, and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

krussell photo

krussell

Louisville, KY

Always Yummy!

Tumbleweed has been around for a long time in Louisville and it used to be my favorite restaurant ever! I guess I have grown up since then but it is still a great lunch or dinner. It is inexpensive for the most part and the food is consistently delicious!

Beef Burrito Deluxe Enchilada Style

Always a favorite!!!

Stina_H photo

Stina_H

Louisville, KY

GREAT

I was eatting at tumbleweed last night for my frinds birthday and the food was amazing i ate until i couldn’t eat any more. When i ate it was like a party inside my mouth i could hardly belive the steak!!!!!!! When i ate the steak they asked me how do i want it cooked i told them medium rare. It was so jucie and unbelive able that i had to ask how much it was…. it was only $6.99 i tought wow i have to write about it. The service was so nice and clean cut that i had to try and go back tonight but no one would come with me. The bathrooms were nice although they could be cleaner so thats when i said who cares about that. I took my kid brother (seeing that i look affter him sience mom died) he had chicken and fries.He got a coke and he got an extra side of more fries. when i asked him how he liked it he sayed that he was too full to talk and was ready for a nap he loved it. It was cheep and convenent.

steak

i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soo jucie and warm my mouth was on a rollacoster of taste!

May 28, 2007

Spectacular view of the river and great food!

I was on a business trip and a local guest referred me to this place. At first I was a little skeptical but then I thought it wouldn't hurt since it was on the company credit card. My fellow co-workers and I all decided to go and we were…

Southwestern Airport/South Steakhouse

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/15/2016 A diner from Louisville, KY tried it.

• 10/09/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar is located near the cities of Jeffersonville and Parkway Village.
People found this by searching for: Bashford Manor Tumbleweed, Tumbleweed Bashford Manor, Nutrition Information For Tumbleweed Southwest Grill, Tumbleweed Menu Pdf, Tumbleweed Nutrition Menu, Tumbleweed Nutrition Pdf, Tumbleweed Nutrition, Tumbleweed Menu Nutrition, and Tumbleweed Mango Chili Chicken Blt Salad Calories.