Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar

Neighborhoods: Bashford Manor
Cuisine: Southwestern, Steakhouse, Bar

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar is a Southwestern, Steakhouse, and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/15/2016

A Southwestern chowhound from Louisville, KY tried it.

• 10/09/2014

A Southwestern chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/14/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

krussell photo

krussell

Louisville, KY

Always Yummy!

Tumbleweed has been around for a long time in Louisville and it used to be my favorite restaurant ever! I guess I have grown up since then but it is still a great lunch or dinner. It is inexpensive for the most part and the food is consistently delicious!

Beef Burrito Deluxe Enchilada Style

Always a favorite!!!

Stina_H photo

Stina_H

Louisville, KY

GREAT

I was eatting at tumbleweed last night for my frinds birthday and the food was amazing i ate until i couldn’t eat any more. When i ate it was like a party inside my mouth i could hardly belive the steak!!!!!!! When i ate the steak they asked me how do i want it cooked i told them medium rare. It was so jucie and unbelive able that i had to ask how much it was…. it was only $6.99 i tought wow i have to write about it. The service was so nice and clean cut that i had to try and go back tonight but no one would come with me. The bathrooms were nice although they could be cleaner so thats when i said who cares about that. I took my kid brother (seeing that i look affter him sience mom died) he had chicken and fries.He got a coke and he got an extra side of more fries. when i asked him how he liked it he sayed that he was too full to talk and was ready for a nap he loved it. It was cheep and convenent.

steak

i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soo jucie and warm my mouth was on a rollacoster of taste!

May 28, 2007

Spectacular view of the river and great food!

I was on a business trip and a local guest referred me to this place. At first I was a little skeptical but then I thought it wouldn't hurt since it was on the company credit card. My fellow co-workers and I all decided to go and we were…

12/14/2017

A diner from US tried Pizza Hut in Iroquois Park and liked it. They liked the food.

12/14/2017

A diner from TX tried Double Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/11/2017

A Chinese food lover from West Salem, OH tried Oriental House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/10/2017

A diner from Lexington, KY tried Sichuan Garden and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/09/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from GA tried Stoney River.

12/09/2017

A diner from Louisville, KY tried Hardee's in Wyandotte.

12/08/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Louisville, KY tried Stoney River.

12/08/2017

A diner from Medina, OH tried Sichuan Garden.

12/07/2017

A diner from Louisville, KY tried Waffle House in St. Dennis.

12/07/2017

A food lover from Louisville, KY tried Heavenly Ham.

Southwestern Airport/South Steakhouse

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill and Margarita Bar is located near the cities of Jeffersonville and Parkway Village.
People found this by searching for: Tumbleweed Menu Calories, Tumbleweed Nutrition, Tumbleweed Bashford Manor, Tumbleweed Nutrition Facts, Tumbleweed Menu Nutrition, Tumbleweed Nutrition Menu, Nutrition Information For Tumbleweed Southwest Grill, and Bashford Manor Tumbleweed.