1420 Frank Sinatra Dr.
Hoboken, NJ 07030

Turning Point

Cuisine: Brunch, Cafe, Wraps

• 1/15/2017

A Brunch food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 4/26/2015

A Brunch chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

sarasmith316 photo

sarasmith316

Hoboken, NJ

Waited 90+ minutes when original est. was 35

I tried to go to Turning Point this morning with my boyfriend, around noon. We were given an estimate waiting time of 35 minutes. An HOUR later, we were still waiting. When I went to the hostess stand, we were told there were FIVE 2-person tables ahead of us, and that it would be another 25 minutes at least. I understand that we went at a busy time of day, but a 90+ minute wait after you originally told us 35 minutes? HOW do you estimate that badly?? I’ve been a hostess before, it’s not that hard to estimate. Just tell us it’ll be 2 hours so we can leave and not waste a full hour of our Sunday!

November 23, 2009

Turning Point is great priced

I enjoyed a great lunch at Turning Point. I had a chicken wrap that was yummy, My friend had a sandwich. Out bill was very reasonable I would deffinatly like to return.
August 28, 2009

Good lunch spot!

I like turning point! they have a good selection of wraps, etc. for lunch (and also good stuff for breakfast). I also find that the prices are reasonable.

3/02/2019

A dining patron from North Bergen, NJ tried Spa Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The server is the best!!! She takes care of u right away and is fast!! Ig u go there more than once, she remembers your order and everything## great service..
Cons
Fast, polite, checked back frequent, great friendly attitude
1/14/2019

A diner from Riverdale, NJ tried Panera Bread.

7/03/2018

A Diner chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Spa Restaurant and liked it.

3/25/2018

An American (New) food lover from Washington, NJ tried Hudson Tavern, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food and service the best. We just love the restaurant. Alway consistent ..
Cons
None
2/03/2018

A Romantic chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Elysian Cafe and liked it.

11/02/2017

A dining patron from Union City, NJ tried Panera Bread.

10/22/2017

A dining patron from Hoboken, NJ tried 8th Street Tavern, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Cash only
10/15/2017

A Diner chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Malibu Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A dining patron from Eatontown, NJ tried Fiore Deli of Hoboken.

7/12/2017

A Deli chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried Fiore Deli of Hoboken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food
Delivery Long Wait Hoboken

Turning Point  Restaurant Reviews

Turning Point is located near the cities of Hudson County, Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Photos Outside Of Restaurants Frank Sinatra Drive Hoboken, Turning Point Hoboken, Turning Point Hoboken Nj, The Turning Point Hoboken, "The Turning Point" Hoboken Menu, Turning Point Menu Hoboken, Turning Point Hoboken Menu, and Turning Point Restaurant In Hoboken Reviews.