1420 Frank Sinatra Dr.
Hoboken, NJ 07030

Turning Point

Cuisine: Brunch, Cafe, Wraps

• 1/15/2017

A Brunch chowhound from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 4/26/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

sarasmith316 photo

sarasmith316

Hoboken, NJ

Waited 90+ minutes when original est. was 35

I tried to go to Turning Point this morning with my boyfriend, around noon. We were given an estimate waiting time of 35 minutes. An HOUR later, we were still waiting. When I went to the hostess stand, we were told there were FIVE 2-person tables ahead of us, and that it would be another 25 minutes at least. I understand that we went at a busy time of day, but a 90+ minute wait after you originally told us 35 minutes? HOW do you estimate that badly?? I’ve been a hostess before, it’s not that hard to estimate. Just tell us it’ll be 2 hours so we can leave and not waste a full hour of our Sunday!

Delivery Long Wait Hoboken

Turning Point  Restaurant Reviews

Turning Point is located near the cities of Hudson County, Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: The Turning Point Hoboken, Turning Point Restaurant In Hoboken Reviews, Photos Outside Of Restaurants Frank Sinatra Drive Hoboken, Turning Point Hoboken Nj, Turning Point Menu Hoboken, Turning Point Hoboken, Turning Point Hoboken Menu, and "The Turning Point" Hoboken Menu.