Turquoise Restaurant

Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Lunch, Cafe

Turquoise Restaurant is a Middle Eastern, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

SteveF photo

SteveF

One of the best taste experiences I have had in a long time!

Absolutely one of the best taste experiences I have had in a long, long time! The food was fresh, flavorful, well prepared and an absolute pleasure. The appetizers were flavorful and you could taste the real flavor of the food. (the spices enhanced the veggies and the meat without overkill). I had the fillet Mignon which was prepared exactly how I requested. It was melt in your mouth delicious. My girlfriend had some of the best lamb (loin) I’ve had this side of the Atlantic. (It reminded me of time spent in rural areas of Greece (Crete) It was so tender you didn’t need a knife, with a subtle hint of rosemary that was not overpowering to the flavor of the meat. She had to fight me to keep away from it. The vegetables were grilled perfectly with the flavor of the grill while retaining some snap. The rice was as light as air. We explained that we were in a hurry (it was lunch) and the server was so nice and pleasant. The owner helped her bring out the dishes and was happy and kind.
Another outstanding feature was the fact that the men’s room was absolutely spotless!
Yes a little bit more $, but everything was organic and the flavors and the service made it extremely well worth every penny. I wish I could eat there every day! Both nutritious and DELICIOUS!

May 13, 2010

Absolutely the Best Food

We've started going here when they first Opened in 12/08 and have been going there ever since. They offer organic selections, with the best tabouli and pomegranate soup there is! The owner is always friendly with everyone and always has…

Middle Eastern Lunch Cafe

Turquoise Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Turquoise Restaurant is located near the cities of Hermosa Beach, Hollywood Riviera, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, and Lawndale.
People found this by searching for: Turquoise Restaurant Redondo, Turquose Restaurent Redondo Bch Ca, Turquoise Redondo Beach, Turquoize Grill Catalina Ave, Turquoise Redondo Beach Menu, Turquoise Restaurant Redondo Beach, Turquiose Restaurant In Hollywood Riviera, Restaurant Turquoise, and Turquoise Hermosa Beach.