100 Route 9 North
Englishtown, NJ 07726

Tuscan Grill Cucina

Cuisine: Grill, Italian, Lunch

Tuscan Grill Cucina is a Grill, Italian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/09/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/27/2013

A dining patron from Congers, NY tried it.

satchala photo

satchala

Manalapan, NJ

OMG What a Find

I was told about this place by a friend, I took my wife and went to dinner, The place was very nice looking, very clean, the bathrooms were clean, the place had a nice feeel to it, the guy who sat us down, I guess was the owner, very nice guy, the waiter came over to take our order, then the Garlic Knots came over, my God I think I died and went to garlic heaven, they were great the best I ever had, we ordered dinner, My wife had the salad, nice size dish, I had the Chicken and Dumpling soup, God the chef knows how to cook, that was the best soup I have ever eaten, good to the last drop. We had the fresh mozzarella and roasted red pepper appetizer, home made cheese I was told, and it was nice and fresh, the music was good too a mix of Mediterranean and easy listeining great mix, the dinner came out, I ordered the Grilled swordfish, my wife had a chicken dish, god I know where to go now, the food was out of this world, the price wasn’t bad either, I highly recommend this place to all, I will be back and with friends, People pass the word, finially a great place to eat in Manalapan

swordfish

The grilled swordfish was a dinner special, came with a creamy Mushroom risotto, and sautee’d broccoli rabe, what a meal GREAT
GOOD, I mean GREAT EATS

Grill Italian Lunch

Tuscan Grill Cucina  Restaurant Reviews

Tuscan Grill Cucina is located near the cities of Manalapan Township, Manalapan Twp, Tennent, and Manalapan.
People found this by searching for: Tuscan Grill Manalapan Menu, Tuscan Grille Manalapan, Tuscan Grill Manalapan Nj Menu, Tuscan Grill Cucina Menu, Tuscan Grill Cucina, Tuscan Grill Cucina Manalapan Menu, Tuscany Grill Cucina Pre Fix Menu Manalapan Nj, Tuscan Grill Cucina Manalapan Nj, and Tuscan Grill Manalapan Nj.