2010 Main St
Irvine, CA 92614-7203

Tuscany Grill

Neighborhoods: Irvine Business Complex
Cuisine: Italian, Tuscany, Fine Dining

Tuscany Grill is a Italian, Tuscany, and Fine Dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

pamc photo

pamc

Irvine, CA

We have to say we are very happy we choose this fine dining

This is a first class Italian Fine Dining,we have tried many of their dishes it is as good as home cooking,Classy place with European touch.very nicely decorated it almost feels like home in a sense,my husband is very picky and he won’t eat any Italian food ,one thing ,he loves to take his time ,while he dines,and eats very slow. Their marinara sauce is out of this World.Rissotto was done just right,Fine dining at its best,and little complimentary touches like Pallet Pleaser,after dinner tea with choccolatte ,friendly service with care ,makes this place unique.save some room for their Tiramisu it is the best we had other than my mother-in-laws home made one,but it was just as good,and their Italian sourdough is same as in Italy. I do not write reviews very often,but this place is an exception. They have been in business for 4 years and they are very busy during lunch we just wish, we discovered Tuscany Grill sooner. Tuscany is truly ,Tuscan

ameri photo

ameri

Best Italian food outside of Italy

It is so surprising to see such a restaurant tucked away under the modern high-rise building, it is the locals favorite especially for lunch it is packed with suits and distinguished guests,
my attorney took me there for lunch and it was superb,
fallowing week I took my wife to dinner there for our anniversary,and we were treated so well and it was such a pleasant experience ,l just wanted to write them this review to show our appreciation for fine service and excellent food.
Mr&Mrs. Hansen

Rissotto,lamb chops

best I ever had

Italianman photo

Italianman

Great experience of Italian dishes

Delicious and plenty Italian food

My friends told me about this place,it is in the middle of the Irvine business center just off of 405 freeway, and tucked in between McCormick& Schmidt’s and El Torrito under the modern high rise building, they are very busy for lunch and recently opened for dinner,

and we are happy to tell you this is one of the finest Italian food we had,

decor is romantic and settled,

easy parking and very flavored food, all ingredients are just right,and plenty,

I tried many of their dishes and if l am super hungry l order the Kebab combo,and Cesar salad,Calamari is very fresh and not heavy,

Tiramisu is perfect not too sweet and not overwhelmed by espresso,

first time I tried the Turkish coffee and l was a wake all night,it was Friday so was not to bad,

we really enjoyed it, we hope you do too.

Combo Kebab Plate,Seafood Pasta,Tiramisu

Big and satifying

Superduper photo

Superduper

Best Italian Fine Dining Restaurant in Irvine

Looking for a quaint, romantic restaurant in Orange County? Look no further than Tuscany Mediterranee Grill. This is a very elegant, beautiful, white table cloth restaurant with real indoor plants, and an ambience so fitting for a date.
We had reservation for 7.30pm and were seated as soon as we arrived. The place was almost full, with lots of couples on the booths and 2 big groups.
We started with the Beef Carpaccio topped with parmesan cheese and a creamy lentil soup, never had such a delicious lentil soup before. They have a nice selection of wine but we had their house red.
We were served a palate cleanser before our entrees just like in fine dining places.
For the main course, we had Shrimp Livorno, fantastic, and the Combo Lamb chops and Beef Shish Kabob, soft and tasty.
We had their tiramisu for dessert, so light it melted in our mouth and the cheese cake with raspberry sauce.
They offered us flavorful Turkish tea in cute little tea glasses and Italian chocolate.
The service was friendly, attentive and courteous, they made us feel like we were the only people at the restaurant. Their prices are very reasonable for some of the best food we have tasted in Irvine.
That was a fantastic experience.
We went there on a Saturday, the parking was free.
This is an undiscovered gem, hidden in the beautifull Irvine Concourse Business District, an unlikely place for such a romantic restaurant. We are thinking to go back for Valentine’s Day.

Cordon Blue,Shrimp ravioli,Tiramisu

Best Tiramisu and great Vodka pink souce

Takman photo

Takman

We think Tuscany is best and most romantic Italian in Irvine

Very authentic mediterranean/Italian food. Great salmon, good seafood pasta, excellent cioppino. Their owner takes great pride in providing personalized service (make sure to ask for the “special” wines – their regular wine list is pretty minimal), and claims that their calimari is “the best in the world”. The calimari was pretty good, but don’t know if I’d call it the absolute best. Service was a little slow, but I think that’s because they’re more of a European-style restaurant, eat a little, drink a little, talk a lot. Wouldn’t let us out of the restaurant without some after-dinner hot tea and chocolates. If you’re looking to get in and out, this is not the place to go. If you’re looking to relax with friends, this is great. BTW, NOT noisy (unlike some other Italian restaurants in Irvine).
we love Tuscany Grill

justin

Chicago, IL

ameri

Tuscany Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Romantic Lunch Irvine, Irvine Business Lunch, Romantic Dining Irvine, Italian Weekend Lunch Irvine, Tuscany Grill Irvine Ca, Justin's Tuscan Grill, Tuscany Grill Irvine, Irvine Restaurants Nice Lighting, and Tuscany Restaurant Irvine.