4918 Rainier Ave S
Seattle, WA 98118

Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Columbia City
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Coffee

Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria is a Pizza, Italian, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/21/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

gem67 photo

gem67

Mill Creek, WA

great-tasting, authentic neopolitan pizzas!

There’s a degree of sophistication at Tutta Bella’s. I thought perhaps it was their method of fire-roasting the thin-crusted masterpieces of fresh mozarrella, tomatoes, and other ingredients. Or that, unlike franchise pizza joints, it’s a sit-down restaurant where you can start with a salad and end on dessert and espresso. Turns out, it’s all that and the bonus of a trained owner in the traditional ways of neopolitan pizza production. This is serious business! Tutta Bella is DOC (denominationof control) certified by the Associazione Vera Pizza Napoletana. (Just check the website for “the Tutta Bella story.”)

Back to the food, this was the best pizza I’ve ever had in my life. Their tiramisu was equally fulfilling as it came in a deep, square dish that I could dig out of-the best way to eat tiramisu. =) I’m telling all my friends about this place!

TUTTA BELLA

Mmm sausage pizza with mushrooms and onions. You know you want to try it!

MEDITERRANEA

Mushrooms, eggplant, basil, and olives. I give it a four cuz I’m not huge on olives, but my brother loved this more than the Tutta Bella…

joeollis photo

joeollis

Seattle, WA

Great pizza! Wonderful large group restaurant

I’ve been a regular at Tutta Bella for over two years and I’ve traveled to Naples and tasted authentic Neapolitan pizza. I’m happy to say that Tutta Bella is authentic. Not only is the pizza spectacular, but the experience is fun, quick, and cheap just like true Italian pizza.

The Tutta Bella pizza sauce is out of this world and it is worth buying the flatbread with sauce just to taste it raw.

Not only is the pizza wonderful, but the flatbread salad is unique and great.

I also encourage folks to try the gelato and espresso for desert. Like a true Italian pizza joint Tutta Bella stresses the quality of espresso. I’m not joking when I say that the espresso at Tutta Bella may be the best in Seattle.

I threw a surprise birthday party for my wife at Tutta Bella on Stone Way. The entire group of 16 people ate 8 pizzas, 4 flat breads, desserts and beer/wine for just over $200. I was very impressed with the wait staff and the experience and encourage others looking for large group events to consider Tutta Bella.

LASAGNA PIZZA

My favorite pizza on the menu.

AbbyPitts photo

AbbyPitts

Seattle, WA

This is wonderful pizzeria. This is the closest thing to ...

This is wonderful pizzeria. This is the closest thing to experincing roman style pizza but in Seattle.

I really enjoy the wood fire Neapolitan style...

I really enjoy the wood fire Neapolitan style pizza. The atmosphere at the Wallingford location is great. Good service as well.

Pizza Italian Columbia City

Redmond, WA

SandyTy

New York, NY

Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Tutta Bella Lunch, Tutta Bella Big Parties, Tutta Bella Columbia City Menu, Tutta Bella Yelp, Tutta Bella, Tutta Bella Tiramisu, Tutta Bella Dinner Menu, Pizza Sauce Tutta Bella, and Great Restaurant For Big Group Seattle Wa.