200 Washington St
Hoboken, NJ 07030

Tutta Pasta Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Romantic, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches

Tutta Pasta Restaurant is a Italian, Romantic, and Specialty Soup & Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

• 11/04/2014

acursi25 photo

acursi25

Hoboken, NJ

DO NOT EAT HERE IF YOU ARE CELIAC!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT EAT HERE IF YOU ARE CELIAC!!!!!!!!!!!
I live in Hoboken and you can imagine my excitement when I saw their marquee outside advertising that they now serve homemade Gluten Free Pasta! So my boyfriend and I stopped in to ask how the pasta is prepared and to make sure that sterile equipment is used. The woman assured us that they have a separate dedicated area for the gluten free pasta and always use sterile cooking utensils. So last night we decided to try it out for dinner. We wanted to just double check that the kitchen did indeed use a separate pot and sterile utensils prior to placing my order. The waiter advised that everything is cooked in the same water, pots, etc. So we asked if he could just double check with the chef, and when he returned we were advised that they were too busy tonight – everything would be cooked in the same water – maybe we should come back when they aren’t so busy. We were appalled! So we politely advised that we would not be dining there tonight – that someone who has a serious intolerance is going to become extremely ill from cross contamination. He didn’t seem to care much and we left.
So if you are Celiac, STAY FAR AWAY from here – They are uneducated about safe food preparation and extremely unaccommodating…

Nothing

Italian Good for groups Takeout

Tutta Pasta Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Tutta Pasta Restaurant is located near the cities of Hudson County, Weehawken Township, Nyc, Weehawken Twp, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Tuta Pasta, Tutta Pasta Hoboken Nj Menu, Tutta Pasta Restaurant Hoboken Nj, Tutta Pasta Hoboken Menu, Restaurants With Whole Wheat Pasta, Hoboken, Nj, Tutta Pasta Hoboken, Tutta Pasta Hoboken Gluten Free, Pasta Tu Tu Hoboken, and Tutta Pasta Menu.