8890 Valley View St
Buena Park, CA 90620

Tutti Frutti

Neighborhoods: Buena Park
Cuisine: Frozen Yogurt

Tutti Frutti is a Frozen Yogurt restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

mgpinkish photo

mgpinkish

Cerritos, CA

How much sugar can you handle?

Tutti Frutti is located next to Big Lots and Albertsons. To be honest with you, I’m not sure why Tutti Frutti was opened here. There’s not a lot to do in this area besides grab a bagel (I noticed a new bagel joint.), find deals at Big Lots or purchase cheap ice cream from Albertsons. It makes me wonder. I also couldn’t help but to notice a “For Sale” sign on their yogurt store. I’m not sure what that’s supposed to mean. Will someone else be the new owner of Tutti Frutti or will the Tutti Frutti here close and transform into something else? I wonder… I’ll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, when you walk inside the store, the employees greet you very warmly. I found this to be nice, since most of the yogurt joints I’ve been to have been so-so when it comes to customer service OR too busy to notice their customers. In addition to their friendly service, I instantly noticed an intensely sweet and sticky smell. I didn’t think much of this scent until after I had paid for the yogurt and consumed the yogurt.

I was in awe at how many flavors they offered. It was alot. (Ex. green apple, strawberry, tutti frutti and etcetera) I got overly excited and ended up getting more yogurt than I had originally intended to get. (Oh and yes, it is a self-serve yogurt joint.)

The system here is similar to Yogurtland and fruzberry. You get your own yogurt (self-serve) and then get your yogurt weighed. I can’t really compare their prices to Yogurtland and fruzberry, since I have no idea how much they charged per ounce. (I did not recall seeing a visible sign on how much they charged per ounce. But then again, I was overly focused on the flavors they offered, so I might just not have noticed it.)

Unlike Yogurtland, you get to grab your own spoon!

At the time I went, I actually got twenty percent off of my yogurt. (They give you a discount during lunch and dinner time.) That was a good thing! An employee also gave me a frequent buyer’s card. For each time that you purchase yogurt, you get a stamp on your card.

When it comes to taste, the yogurt at Tutti Frutti was TOO sweet. And I guess this explains why my nose was able to pick up the sweet and sticky scent upon entering the yogurt store. The yogurt literally tasted as if it was drenched in sugar. (I’m not joking!) I don’t like sweet yogurt. And I definitely do not like it when it’s TOO sweet. I also was not feeling so well after I consumed the yogurt. The other person that went with me was also not feeling so well after consuming the yogurt.

As much as I’d like to blame the yogurt, I suppose I can’t, since it could have been a number of things. (Ex. It could have been kids sticking their dirty fingers onto the self-serve handles. I could have easily gotten sick off of that. OR it could have just been the excess sugar.)

Some other cons to this place include:
1. Runny yogurt
2. They did not allow you to mix two flavors at once. (They had a self-serve handle for that, but you weren’t able to do such a thing.)
3. Their tart flavors were intensely sour.

If you like things extremely sweet or sour, Tutti Frutti is for you. Unfortunately, it’s not my cup of tea (yogurt).

Frozen Yogurt

I was disappointed. All of the yogurt flavors (excluding tart flavors) I consumed were extremely sweet. As for the tart flavors, they were extremely sour. It wasn’t good. I will not be coming back here for yogurt unless I somehow have a craving for extremely sweet/sour yogurt. Tutti Frutti’s yogurt is best for those that have a sweet or sour tooth.

Frozen Yogurt

Tutti Frutti  Restaurant Reviews

Tutti Frutti is located near the cities of Mirada and La Palma.
People found this by searching for: Tutti Frutti Cypress, Tutti Frutti Buena Park, Tutti Frutti Yogurt, Tutti Frutti Facebook, Can You Buy Tutti Frutti Yogurt By The Gallon, Tutti Frutti Menu, and Tutti Frutti Yogurt For Sale.