1033 Old World 3rd St.
Milwaukee, WI 53203

Tutto Restaurant & Bar

Neighborhoods: Kilbourn Town
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Tutto Restaurant & Bar is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/08/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

lvhiphop photo

lvhiphop

Nice ambiance good food

I thought this restaurant had a really nice ambiance. Designed with the sports fanatic in mind, most of the booths have a flat screen tv so you can catch every play while eating.

The eggplant fries are awesom, not greasy like at the festivals. The food in general was good, but not spectacular. I had the cajun chicken pasta which was good but not standout.

If you like martini’s I highly recommend the house Tutto martini. Another person dining with me had the cappucino martini and that looked amazing!

One nice touch is the valet parking…on event nights, its cheaper than other lots at $7.

Cajun Chicken Pasta

It had a lot of cajun seasonings but was not spectacular

charmed0215 photo

charmed0215

Milwaukee, WI

Small place, good atmosphere, good food

I ate at Tutto for dinner the other day and had never been there before. It’s located in downtown Milwaukee, so one thing that you have to be aware of is that there is no parking lot. You can get valet parking or you can try to find a spot wherever you can — I got one about 4 blocks away. (Unless you want to pay $20 to park especially when the Bradley Center has something going on.)

The food was really good; it was moderately priced — a little higher than say a Denny’s. The atmosphere was good — dark colors, little TVs at each booth, and good music playing that wasn’t too loud.

The one downside is that since there is a bar there, it allows smoking which really killed things. My group actually decided to leave because of the smoking.

Lasagna di Carne

The lasagna was amazing. You get a pretty large platter with two pieces of garlic bread. I really liked the garlic bread too. It wasn’t extra garlic-y or extra salty. I ate half of my lasagna and took the other half home because it was so much.

Minestrone Soup

Great soup! I got this before my lasagna and it was just perfect.

ginmuffin photo

ginmuffin

Yummy

I really liked this place. The pasta was great and the eggplant sticks were fabulous. The atmosphere was nice too. But be prepared girls – there are TV screens all over (even in the booths). So if you go there for a date your guy just may end up watching sports the entire time.

I would definiltely try this place again.

Melanzana Fritte (Eggplant fries)

These were awesome. If you like egglant stickes you’ll love these.

FruitCup photo

FruitCup

Upscale Sports Bar / Italian Restaurant

Food: The menu features Italian American fare and was quite good. The Melanzana Fritte (Eggplant fries, $8.50) is one of their signature appetizer dishes and is not to be missed. They were served piping hot, delicious, and not at all greasy or heavy with oil. I preferred eating them with just a squeeze of lemon to really taste the eggplant, but it also comes with marinara sauce as well. The cup of Baked French Onion soup ($3) was also well done. Too often the broth can be much too salty, but this was made perfectly seasoned, with a generous amount of cheese baked to perfection on top. The Spiedini (hand rolled stuffed tenderloin, $19.50) I had as an entree was the first ever, so I don’t have a basis for comparison. The spiedini themselves could have been seasoned more— it’s supposed to include Sicilian seasoned breadcrumbs but it had neither the aroma nor flavors I expect of good Sicilian seasoning. Fortunately the marinara sauce that accompanied the spiedini was more flavorful, and together they made for a tasty dish. The Giovanni’s Cappucino martini ($9) was like dessert in a glass and was absolutely delicious.

Interior: The lower level is designed more like a sports bar. There’s booth seating and small flatscreen TVs in each booth, as well as larger screens above the bar. The upper level seemed more like a restaurant with table seating. The cement floors and brick walls creates a modern feel while the beautiful dark wood and mood lighting adds to the upscale lounge vibe despite the sports bar functionality, creating a unique and versatile dining environment. The advantage of this is that the restaurant caters to both a wide range of patrons from sports fans catching the game to foodies seeking fine dining or a couple on a low-key casual date alike. The disadvantage, however, is that usually avid sports fans and swanky gourmet diners seek different types of dining environments, and so the dining experience may be hit or miss depending on the date and night and what level of excitement you seek. FYI: Smoking is permitted inside.

Service: Our waitress was very knowledgeable with the menu items and attentive to our table. No complaints there.

Melanzana Fritte (Eggplant fries)

Their signature dish; it is not to be missed! For $2 they can substitute the regular fries (“Gio potatoes”) on your plate with the eggplant fries. Well worth it. Highly recommend.

Baked French Onion Soup

Broth was well seasoned without being overly salty. Cheese was baked to perfection. While it may not have been the best French Onion ever, it was still a very tasty cup of soup.

Spiedini

My first Spiedini experience was a tasty one. However, the dish would have been bland without the accompanying marinara sauce.

dan1736 photo

dan1736

Very Nice Place

Very friendly employees, even the owner came to the table, asked us how everything was and how we liked the food. It’s design with a combination of an old building with modern decor witch make it a pleasant restaurant. Service was very fast and she was very knowledgeable of the food they served. They had a lot of specials available the day we went, more than I would have expected. I don’t think they have a parking lot so we park near the Marcus Center and walked down. Weekend parking in the area is a usually a challenge. There is a bar and some tables on the ground floor and more on a open area on the second. They have a nice menu with plenty to choose from, anything from burgers to Sicilian New York Strip including lot of Italian dishes.

Lasagna di Carne

One of the better Lasagna dishes I have had. Hot right out the oven smothered in a meat sauce that was just seasoned right. Layers of noodles and cheese made it thick and plenty to fill me up server with bread.

Mini Canolis

The Trio of Mini Chocolate Chip filled Canolis was perfect. Both my friend and I was pretty full from the Lasagna but I just had to try the Canolis so I talked me friend who is Italian decent and never had a Canoli to share and now he is hooked.

Veal Parmesan

Two tender pieces of breaded veal served on a mound of spaghetti. It was a nice large portion, the sauce was good and the breading on the veal was not soggy, just the way I like it. The meal was served with a choice of soup or salad and a small loaf of bread.

Italian Parking Catering
dan1736

0 useful

B5ipwm76wr4iggeje4dzty
eryngo

Tutto Restaurant & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Tutto Restaurant & Bar is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Tutto Milwaukee Menu, Tutto Italia Menu, Milwaukee, Tutto Milwaukee, Tuttos Milwaukee, Tutos Restaurant Milwaukee, Resteraunt Tutoo Milwaukee, Tuttos Milwaukee Restaurant, Tutto Restaurant Milwaukee, and Tutos Restaurant.