Tv's Deli & Diner

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Tv's Deli & Diner is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...menu "
wlmich photo

wlmich

Trenton, MI

Better than homemade!

This diner always offers fabulous food made from fresh ingredients, whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I like to think I am a good cook, but their dishes shine far and above my own. The Wednesday Pig Roasts during the summer months offer a tasty array of bbq pork meals – I especially recommend the bbq pork sandwich with mango salsa. And if you should choose to enjoy a weekend breakfast, then try the mixed-berry pancakes, topped with whipped cream. The service is always terrific and friendly and the facility is always clean.

alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI

Fabulous gorment type foods at reasonable prices

My wife and I have been by here a lot and have never stopped due to the name. This time was different…when we first walked in all I saw was all older couples and I thought great this is going to suck. Boy was I wrong, we did have a laugh because it was like the old sitcom Mels dinner in layout but a little on the “needs a good cleaning” side. The wait staff was very upbeat and friendly. Ours would tell you what was good or bad because as she said she wanted us to have a good time. I got the perch with clam chowder soup … It was very good, even the potatoes were homemade. Wife had the Greek chicken Pita, sue really like the dressing. I almost forgot the fresh baked bread and whipped butter, we passed in the cakes and pies but boy they looked great. So all in all we will be back … Only if they had a different name on front we would have found it sooner.

August 6, 2011

A little something for everyone..and a lot of salt

The food is pretty good here. Lobster bisque on Saturday is tasty, but a little bit rich/salty for my taste. Most people rave about it though. I don't eat beef so that limits the choices somewhat as they have a lot of homestyle dinners…

American Parking Catering

Tv's Deli & Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/22/2016 A diner from Trenton, MI tried it.

• 5/29/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...menu
  • 6/25/2013 A diner from Trenton, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Tv's Deli & Diner is located near the cities of Grosse Ile Township, Grosse Ile, and Riverview.
People found this by searching for: Tv Diner Trenton Mi, T V Diner Trenton Mi, Tv Diner Trenton, Tv Diner Trenton Michigan, T.V. Fort Street, Tv Deli Diner, Tv Diner Trenton Menu, Deli Tv Mich, and Tv Diner Trenton Mi Menu.