Tv's Deli & Diner

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Tv's Deli & Diner is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"clean friendly excellent food "
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...menu "
  • 6/15/2017

A dining patron from Romulus, MI tried it.

• 4/03/2017

An American chowhound from Riverview, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    clean friendly excellent food
  • 2/15/2017

A dining patron from Taylor, MI tried it and liked it.

• 7/22/2016

An American chowhound from Trenton, MI tried it.

• 5/29/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...menu
  • 6/25/2013

A dining patron from Riverview, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

wlmich photo

wlmich

Trenton, MI

Better than homemade!

This diner always offers fabulous food made from fresh ingredients, whether you are looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner! I like to think I am a good cook, but their dishes shine far and above my own. The Wednesday Pig Roasts during the summer months offer a tasty array of bbq pork meals – I especially recommend the bbq pork sandwich with mango salsa. And if you should choose to enjoy a weekend breakfast, then try the mixed-berry pancakes, topped with whipped cream. The service is always terrific and friendly and the facility is always clean.

alp1 photo

alp1

Detroit, MI

Fabulous gorment type foods at reasonable prices

My wife and I have been by here a lot and have never stopped due to the name. This time was different…when we first walked in all I saw was all older couples and I thought great this is going to suck. Boy was I wrong, we did have a laugh because it was like the old sitcom Mels dinner in layout but a little on the “needs a good cleaning” side. The wait staff was very upbeat and friendly. Ours would tell you what was good or bad because as she said she wanted us to have a good time. I got the perch with clam chowder soup … It was very good, even the potatoes were homemade. Wife had the Greek chicken Pita, sue really like the dressing. I almost forgot the fresh baked bread and whipped butter, we passed in the cakes and pies but boy they looked great. So all in all we will be back … Only if they had a different name on front we would have found it sooner.

August 6, 2011

A little something for everyone..and a lot of salt

The food is pretty good here. Lobster bisque on Saturday is tasty, but a little bit rich/salty for my taste. Most people rave about it though. I don't eat beef so that limits the choices somewhat as they have a lot of homestyle dinners…

10/17/2017

A Chinese food lover from Rossford, OH tried Shong Hey Restaurant.

10/14/2017

A diner from Holt, MI tried Shong Hey Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from Owosso, MI tried Shong Hey Restaurant.

9/22/2017

A dining patron from Lincoln Park, MI tried Hawaiian Island.

9/16/2017

A Fastfood Burger food lover from Jerez De La Frontera, 51 tried McDonald's.

9/12/2017

An American food lover from East Haven, CT tried Christoff Family Dining.

9/12/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried Mom's Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/10/2017

A food lover from MI tried Classics Tavern and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/08/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried Promenade Artisan Foods and liked it.

9/03/2017

A Catering chowhound from Riverview, MI tried Andy's Pizza & Subs.

American Parking Catering

Tv's Deli & Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Tv's Deli & Diner is located near the cities of Grosse Ile Township, Grosse Ile, and Riverview.
People found this by searching for: Tv Diner Trenton Mi, Tv Diner Trenton, T V Diner Trenton Mi, Tv Diner Trenton Mi Menu, Tv Diner Trenton Catering Menu, Tv Deli Diner, and Tv Diner Trenton Menu.