Twin Creeks

Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"Everyone was friendly, we liked the ambiance, remodel very nice, we haven't been there for awhile but will be back and recommend ."
"AMAZING food!"
Cons
"Not sure will have to re tune to see! I forgot to mention above at the time when I made reservations I told them it was my husband's birthday! At the end of our dinner the waitress brought out a dessert ! Acknowledge his birthday !!! That was nice"
Comments
"Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!"
  • 9/27/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!
  • 6/13/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2014

A Steak chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/14/2014

• 4/12/2014

• 1/19/2014

A Steak food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/26/2013

A Steak food lover from Henderson, NV tried it and liked it.

• 8/14/2013

A Steak food lover from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2013

Pros
    AMAZING food!
  • 7/05/2013

A dining patron from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

Steak Silverton Casino Hotel Takeout
Tips
  • The alcohol selection is fairly extensive with a long list of boutique bourbons, single malt scotches and specialty drinks ranging in price from $6 to $250.

Twin Creeks  Restaurant Reviews

Twin Creeks is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Twin Creeks Steakhouse Menu, Twin Creeks Menu Las Vegas, Twin Creeks Silverton, Twin Creeks Las Vegas Menu, Twin Creeks Menu, Twin Creeks Menu Prices, Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Open Table Reviews Twin Creeks, and Twincreeksrestaurent At Silver Ton Casino.