Twin Creeks

Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"Everyone was friendly, we liked the ambiance, remodel very nice, we haven't been there for awhile but will be back and recommend ."
"AMAZING food!"
Cons
"Not sure will have to re tune to see! I forgot to mention above at the time when I made reservations I told them it was my husband's birthday! At the end of our dinner the waitress brought out a dessert ! Acknowledge his birthday !!! That was nice"
Comments
"Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!"
July 24, 2013

Really, really delicious food. Been back 3 times already, and plan to go back even more!
May 31, 2010

The Best Value In Vegas

For the money, you can't beat Twin Creeks at the Silverton. Their Classics menu offers dinners in the $20 plus range, including salad and two sides -- it's cheaper than a buffet, a lot healthier and a lot better. We've been there three…
January 28, 2009

Bargain priced tapas

05/11 Twin Creeks is one of our favorite restaurants, offering high quality food at reasonable prices in a refined atmosphere, but tonight we were there for the tapas. On Tuesday through Thursdays evenings between 6PM and 8PM, all tapas…

Steak Parking Dinner
Tips
  • The alcohol selection is fairly extensive with a long list of boutique bourbons, single malt scotches and specialty drinks ranging in price from $6 to $250.

Twin Creeks  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!
  • 6/13/2014 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/26/2013 A diner from Henderson, NV tried it and liked it.

• 8/14/2013 A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2013 A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    AMAZING food!
  • 7/05/2013 A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.

Twin Creeks is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Twin Creeks Menu Las Vegas, Twin Creeks Menu Prices, Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Twin Creeks Menu, Twin Creeks Steakhouse Menu, Twin Creeks Las Vegas Menu, Twincreeksrestaurent At Silver Ton Casino, and Open Table Reviews Twin Creeks.