Twin Creeks

Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"Everyone was friendly, we liked the ambiance, remodel very nice, we haven't been there for awhile but will be back and recommend ."
"AMAZING food!"
Cons
"Not sure will have to re tune to see! I forgot to mention above at the time when I made reservations I told them it was my husband's birthday! At the end of our dinner the waitress brought out a dessert ! Acknowledge his birthday !!! That was nice"
Comments
"Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!"
  • 7/21/2017

A diner from Las Vegas, NV tried it.

• 6/19/2017

A Steak food lover from Valencia, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/27/2014

A Steak food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Will recommend twin creeks to our friends and family!
  • 6/13/2014

A Steak food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2014

A Steak chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/14/2014

• 4/12/2014

• 1/19/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/26/2013

A dining patron from Henderson, NV tried it and liked it.

• 8/14/2013

A Steak chowhound from Las Vegas, NV tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steak Silverton Casino Hotel Takeout
Tips
  • The alcohol selection is fairly extensive with a long list of boutique bourbons, single malt scotches and specialty drinks ranging in price from $6 to $250.

Twin Creeks  Restaurant Reviews

Twin Creeks is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Twin Creeks Menu Las Vegas, Twin Creeks Steakhouse Menu, Twin Creeks Silverton, Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Twin Creeks Las Vegas Menu, Twin Creeks Menu, Twincreeksrestaurent At Silver Ton Casino, Open Table Reviews Twin Creeks, and Twin Creeks Menu Prices.