Twin Panda Restaurant

Neighborhoods: West Hills
Cuisine: Chinese, Cafe, Pan Asian

Twin Panda Restaurant is a Chinese, Cafe, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The food is great, lunch deals are cheap and good ,, dine in a bit dreary, but great tasting Chinese food"
"Great for takeout including sitting and having a beer while waiting. Awesome honey walnut shrimp. I like that this is a family owned and operated business And that we have never had a bad food experience after 10 or more visits."
"Great food.. "
"Vv"
"People and food, also prices and amounts"
Cons
"Need More protein per order, a bit short on the meat per veg portion"
"I doubt I would ever eat in the restaurant. We do take out only."
"Open late"
Comments
"Great owners too"
Joe_Flesh photo

Joe_Flesh

West Hills, CA

one of my favorite.

I’m very suprised to find that this restaurant is still running. I have been eating their food since I was 15. and I moved out of state for 10 years. and I’m back in my home town and Thrilled to see those familiar face. Greet me with a warm smile and the best part. The food taste exactly like old time. The Teriyaki Chicken hot plate and the egg rolls, the Sea food platter. Good food. I give 2 thumbs up!

Teriyaki Chicken Hot Plate

The Chicken is absolutely good. plus the grilled onion in that sizzling plate. for $8.75, this is cheap but good food.

Chinese Cafe Pan Asian

Twin Panda Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/26/2015 A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it.

• 4/26/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/21/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 4/10/2015 A diner from EU tried it.

• 3/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/06/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/01/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/16/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Twin Panda Restaurant is located near the cities of Bell Canyon, Box Canyon, Hidden Hills, Canoga Park, and Calabasas.
People found this by searching for: Twin Panda West Hills Ca, Twin Panda Restaurant, Twin Panda Menu, Twin Panda Platt, Twin Panda Restaurant Austin, Twin Panda, Twin Panda Restaurant West Hills Menu, Twin Panda West Hills Menu, and Twin Panda West Hills.