Twist Midtown Grill and Bar

Cuisine: American

Pros
"My spouse and I went here on Valentine's Day 2014. Somehow how the entire hotel had a power outage. Although the cooks were limited to the menu now, they were still able to provide us with an amazing meal. The waitress put a few candles on our table makin"

American Good for groups Takeout

Twist Midtown Grill and Bar  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/09/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/26/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/11/2013 A diner from FL tried it.

People found this by searching for: Twist Jackson Tn, Twist Midtown Grill Bar Menu, Twist Mid Town Grill And Bar, The Twist At Doubletree, Twist Midtown Grill And Bar, Twist Midtown Grill And Bar Jackson Tn, Twist Midtown Bar And Grill, Midtown Grill Jackson Tn Menu, and Twist Jackson Tn Menu.