1770 Highway 45 Byp
Jackson, TN 38305

Twist Midtown Grill and Bar

Cuisine: American, Southern, Bar

Pros
"My spouse and I went here on Valentine's Day 2014. Somehow how the entire hotel had a power outage. Although the cooks were limited to the menu now, they were still able to provide us with an amazing meal. The waitress put a few candles on our table makin"
  • 1/09/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/26/2014

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/11/2013

An American chowhound from FL tried it.

American Good for groups Takeout

Twist Midtown Grill and Bar  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: The Twist At Doubletree, Twist Midtown Grill And Bar Jackson Tn, Twist Jackson Tn, Twist Midtown Grill And Bar, Twist Midtown Grill Bar Menu, Twist Midtown Bar And Grill, Twist Jackson Tn Menu, Midtown Grill Jackson Tn Menu, and Twist Mid Town Grill And Bar.