7546 Sheridan Rd
Kenosha, WI 53143-1516

Twisted Cuisine

Cuisine: American (New), Catering, Lunch

Pros
"I wanted to like this restaurant so much. I love creative cooking. My fiancée and I drove an hour with a groupon which was how we heard about it. Their menu was really restricted because their refrigerator had failed, and they didn't have a lot of thei"
"Great food ...different enters you just don't see. Never had a bad meal. "
  • 10/01/2015

Jims5 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Jims5 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/31/2015

An American (New) food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food ...different enters you just don't see. Never had a bad meal.

American (New) Parking Catering

Twisted Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Twisted Cuisine is located near the cities of Noblesville.
People found this by searching for: Twisted Cuisine Menu, Twisted Cuisine, Twisted Cuisine Kenosha, Heroes And Gyros Kenosha Menu, Twisted Cuisine Kenosha, Twisted Cuisine Reviews, Twisted Cuisine Kenosha Menu, and Twisted Cuisine Menu Kenosha Wi.