Twisted Lobster

(Near the intersection of Del Prado Blvd S and SE 14th St)

Neighborhoods: Hancock
Cuisine: Seafood, American Traditional

Twisted Lobster is a Seafood and American Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/03/2016

A diner from Fort Myers, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

rholland63 photo

rholland63

Cape Coral, FL

good but messy

Over all the crab and such was very good. They did let you devour as much as you can.
BUT I found out this about my self. I am a lazy old fart. I hate cracking the crab. (or peeling shelled shrimp) I want it cooked properly and just eat it without too much fuss or effort.
Some folks like the adventurous of getting involved. When I go out I just want to be fed.
Besides it dangerous and so messy with the crabs.
The food was excellent as well as the service.

crabs at Twisted Lobster

crabs

Twisted Lobster, Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, Fl., Here is my 2 cents on the meal and chatter. I got the AYCE crab special 25 bucks. Besides the crabs with melted butter, there was a knob of corn on the cob,( a bit over cooked) plus their seasoned fries.

Seafood American Traditional

Twisted Lobster  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Twisted Lobster and Twisted Lobster Menu.