185 N Vermont Ave
Glendora, CA 91741

Two a Tea

Neighborhoods: Glendora
Cuisine: Tea, Catering, Lunch

Two a Tea is a Tea, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Fast & Friendly service. The place is decorated really cute, and the food is really good. You are never rushed either."
  • 1/04/2015

A Tea chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
girlmostlikely photo

girlmostlikely

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

my cup overfloweth

This is one of my favorite Tea Houses. I’ve never been disappointed with my visits here and I’m so glad my group felt the same. We shared a variety of teas in our individual pots and were able to try several varieties, so good that some of us chose to buy some of the wonderful loose leaf blends at the end (I bought the Almond Cream and the Green Earl Grey Bravo, there are many to choose from)!

The food was great, the roasted corn soup was one of the best I’ve had and the fresh baked scones with lemon curd and cream were wonderful! Everything is made there fresh which is a big deal to me when it comes to the smaller Tea houses. The service was attentive and courteous; they made us feel very welcome the entire time. Definitely worth the price and a repeat visit! All attendees rated Two a Tea with five out of five stars!

I do hope they get their website up and running again soon as it is a nice way to acquaint other members of our group of the variety (and the occasional special events) this wonderful tea house offers!

The Royal High Tea

This is the full tea menu. This comes with your own pot of tea (my favorites were the Almond Cream and Earl Grey) that you can change for other flavors as you finish (nice!!!). A fresh baked scone which was wonderful and since the chef changes her menu all the time you get something different each time— this last time I got a praline scone that was wonderful with their cream and lemon curd.

The soup was a roasted corn soup that was one of the best I’ve ever had and I think that’s because the chef actually went to culinary school and likes to experiment with great success. The next course was a garden salad of mixed greens in a wonderful dressing, followed by a small but delicious raspberry sorbet to “cleanse the palate”.

The assorted tea sandwiches and savories included a mini quiche, cucumber dill on white, ham and swiss pinwheel, waldorf chicken salad on a croissant, turkey with cranberry fig marmalade on squaw and egg salad with tarragon and red onion on white.

The finale was a choice of dessert made fresh that day—which ranged from fruit cobblers to cake. All were delicious!

It really makes paying for the ‘tea experience’ when you have good service and a trained chef/owner—we’ll definitely be back!!

WolfCat photo

WolfCat

Riverside, CA

This Is The Tea Experience!

My teacup was never empty! This little tea house is decorated in a darling Victorian shabby-chic, and is much bigger on the inside than it looks. The service was attentive but never intrusive. All edibles were simply delectable and every detail beautifully presented. A bit pricier than some, but worth every penny.

The Royal High Tea

You choose your very own pots of tea from a huge selection (and can switch when you are ready for a refill). Includes all standard tea favorites: soup, scone with all the trimmings (including lemon curd), tea sandwiches, mini quiche, various petit fours, with even your own choice of desert. The menu changes all the time, so every visit is a unique culinary experience.

Tea Bar Offerings Parking
Aslzfq9k4r3pdpaby-v9yy
girlmostlikely

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Asbmkseggr3onmaby-d33u
sunshyne76

Corona, CA

Two a Tea  Restaurant Reviews

Two a Tea is located near the cities of Citrus, Charter Oak, and Azusa.
People found this by searching for: Two A Tea Glendora, Two A Tea Menu, Restaurants Or Tea Restaurants In Glendora, Ca, Tea Me In Glendora, Ca, Tea House Glendora Ca, Two A Tea Glendora Ca, and Two A Tea In Glendora, Ca.